Lee Ji-hye "I'm Going to Get Many Consolations at the time of Legacy, The Analects Will Not Forget" [Starpictorial]

Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye pictorial has been released.Lee Ji-hye showed off her charm of reversal through the monthly magazine Hanman essence pictorial.The photo, which was unveiled on January 26, attracts attention with its elegant mood, unlike the furry appearance Lee Ji-hye has shown through the usual entertainment.Lee Ji-hye in the public photo focuses his attention with a luxurious and neat image.Lee Ji-hye mentioned the Legacy news earlier in an interview with the pictorial.Many people gave me the heart of support and consolation at the time, he said. I will live without forgetting the warm words that I left behind.He reported Legacy news in March last year through his personal YouTube channel, Unhateable Irrigation Sister.He also conveyed his feelings about Blady, which he had experienced many times during his entertainment career.In the past, I thought that if the group shop was dismantled, life would end, he said. It was hard for Blady, who did not know when it would end, but I endured it without giving up on my faith in myself.Singer Baek Ji-young, actor Chae Jung-an, and group cool member Yuri, known as Friend, also revealed their relationship.Lee Ji-hye said, People who have been a great force in the times when they have been struggling with various winds. I can not meet them frequently, but I have seen them in a long time, like I saw them yesterday.The news is that Lee Min-ji
Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye pictorial has been released.Lee Ji-hye showed off her charm of reversal through the monthly magazine Hanman essence pictorial.The photo, which was unveiled on January 26, attracts attention with its elegant mood, unlike the furry appearance Lee Ji-hye has shown through the usual entertainment.Lee Ji-hye in the public photo focuses his attention with a luxurious and neat image.Lee Ji-hye mentioned the Legacy news earlier in an interview with the pictorial.Many people gave me the heart of support and consolation at the time, he said. I will live without forgetting the warm words that I left behind.He reported Legacy news in March last year through his personal YouTube channel, Unhateable Irrigation Sister.He also conveyed his feelings about Blady, which he had experienced many times during his entertainment career.In the past, I thought that if the group shop was dismantled, life would end, he said. It was hard for Blady, who did not know when it would end, but I endured it without giving up on my faith in myself.Singer Baek Ji-young, actor Chae Jung-an, and group cool member Yuri, known as Friend, also revealed their relationship.Lee Ji-hye said, People who have been a great force in the times when they have been struggling with various winds. I can not meet them frequently, but I have seen them in a long time, like I saw them yesterday.The news is that Lee Min-ji

Broadcaster Lee Ji-hye pictorial has been released.

Lee Ji-hye showed off her charm of reversal through the monthly magazine 'Hanman essence' pictorial. The photo, which was unveiled on January 26, attracts attention with its elegant mood, unlike the furry appearance Lee Ji-hye has shown through the usual entertainment. Lee Ji-hye in the public photo focuses his attention with a luxurious and neat image.

Lee Ji-hye mentioned the Legacy news earlier in an interview with the pictorial. "Many people gave me the heart of support and Consolation at the time," he said. "I will live without forgetting the warm words that I left behind." He reported Legacy news in March last year through his personal YouTube channel, Unhateable Irrigation Sister.

He also conveyed his feelings about Blady, which he had experienced many times during his entertainment career. “In the past, I thought that if the group shop was dismantled, life would end,” he said. “It was hard for Blady, who did not know when it would end, but I endured it without giving up on my faith in myself.”

Singer Baek Ji-young, actor Chae Jung-an, and group cool member Yuri, known as Friend, also revealed their relationship. Lee Ji-hye said, "People who have been a great force in the times when they have been struggling with various winds." "I can not meet them frequently, but I have seen them in a long time, like I saw them yesterday."

The news is that Lee Min-ji