King of Mask Singer' Jukebox: Rocket Punch Suyun "Goals Before debut" Says

Suyun, a member of the group Rocket Punch, expressed his feelings for appearing on MBCs King of Mask Singer.Suyun, who appeared on MBC entertainment program King of Mask Singer, which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, turned into a jukebox and showed off his singing skills.Suyun, who played a first-round match with the treasure box on the day, showed Kim Kwang-seoks Mind to Forget and caught the ears of the celebrity judges with a relaxed and clear tone.Unfortunately, Suyun, who was defeated, selected Black Pinks Fireplay as a solo song, revealing another charm from the first round stage, and fully digesting both rap and song, revealing the true nature of the Olaunder Idol.In particular, Kai said, I felt an unspeakable impression and excitement.I think my career is old regardless of age. After the broadcast, I was surprised by Suyuns singing ability and continued to talk about it, including being on the real-time search term of the portal site.Suyun, who successfully completed his first solo stage in his life, said, I am really impressed and happy that I have been singing on the stage of King of Mask Singer, which I wanted to stand before debut.Im glad to be able to give Ketch (fan club names) another stage, and thank you for giving me such a good opportunity.I will be a Rocket Punch Suyun who is expected to be more in the future, so please watch it. Photo: Ullim Entertainment
Suyun, a member of the group Rocket Punch, expressed his feelings for appearing on MBCs King of Mask Singer.Suyun, who appeared on MBC entertainment program King of Mask Singer, which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, turned into a jukebox and showed off his singing skills.Suyun, who played a first-round match with the treasure box on the day, showed Kim Kwang-seoks Mind to Forget and caught the ears of the celebrity judges with a relaxed and clear tone.Unfortunately, Suyun, who was defeated, selected Black Pinks Fireplay as a solo song, revealing another charm from the first round stage, and fully digesting both rap and song, revealing the true nature of the Olaunder Idol.In particular, Kai said, I felt an unspeakable impression and excitement.I think my career is old regardless of age. After the broadcast, I was surprised by Suyuns singing ability and continued to talk about it, including being on the real-time search term of the portal site.Suyun, who successfully completed his first solo stage in his life, said, I am really impressed and happy that I have been singing on the stage of King of Mask Singer, which I wanted to stand before debut.Im glad to be able to give Ketch (fan club names) another stage, and thank you for giving me such a good opportunity.I will be a Rocket Punch Suyun who is expected to be more in the future, so please watch it. Photo: Ullim Entertainment

Suyun, a member of the group Rocket Punch, expressed his feelings for appearing on mbc's King of Mask Singer.

Suyun, who appeared on mbc entertainment program King of Mask Singer, which aired on the afternoon of the 10th, turned into a jukebox and showed off his singing skills.

Suyun, who played a first-round match with the treasure box on the day, showed Kim Kwang-seok's Mind to Forget and caught the ears of the celebrity judges with a relaxed and clear tone.

Unfortunately, Suyun, who was defeated, selected Black Pink's Fireplay as a solo song, revealing another charm from the first round stage, and fully digesting both rap and song, revealing the true nature of the "Olaunder Idol".

In particular, Kai said, "I felt an unspeakable impression and excitement. I think my career is old regardless of age. "After the broadcast, I was surprised by Suyun's singing ability and continued to talk about it, including being on the real-time search term of the portal site.

Suyun, who successfully completed his first solo stage in his life, said, "I am really impressed and happy that I have been singing on the stage of King of Mask Singer, which I wanted to stand before debut."

“I’m glad to be able to give Ketch (fan club names) another stage, and thank you for giving me such a good opportunity. I will be a Rocket Punch Suyun who is expected to be more in the future, so please watch it. "

Photo: Ullim Entertainment