Kim Young-chul, self-isolation ends...I can't do it again.

Kim Young-chul posted on his instagram on the 7th, Before 10 Minutes of Self-isolation and hosted Love Live!Kim Young-chul, who was wearing a uniform to go to the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother recording site as soon as the self-isolation was over,Im just sweating, he said. Its 11:51, but I dont even have 10 Minutes. If I leave at 12:01, I think I could go into the middle of recording Knowing Brother.Its lifted at 12 oclock, we have to go right into (the recording), he said.At the request of fans to express their self-Quarantine impressions in five letters, Kim Young-chul said, I will not be able to do it again and I will not do it againI weighed 2kg officially in the morning, he said. I ate two meals and never snacked. I continued to exercise at home, he said.Then, at 12 oclock, Kim Young-chul cheered and said, This is the first feeling. I was so grateful.Kim Young-chul has recently been in self-isolation for two weeks as a close contact with a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) confirmed.sympathy media

Kim Young-chul posted on his instagram on the 7th, "Before 10 Minutes of Self-isolation" and hosted Love Live!

Kim Young-chul, who was wearing a uniform to go to the JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Brother' recording site as soon as the self-isolation was over, "I'm just sweating," he said. "It's 11:51, but I don't even have 10 Minutes. If I leave at 12:01, I think I could go into the middle of recording "Knowing Brother."

"It's lifted at 12 o'clock, we have to go right into (the recording)," he said.

At the request of fans to express their Self-Quarantine impressions in five letters, Kim Young-chul said, "I will not be able to do it again" and "I will not do it again"

"I weighed 2kg officially in the morning," he said. "I ate two meals and never snacked. I continued to exercise at home," he said.

Then, at 12 o'clock, Kim Young-chul cheered and said, "This is the first feeling." "I was so grateful."

Kim Young-chul has recently been in self-isolation for two weeks as a close contact with a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) confirmed.

sympathy media