Kim Soo Chan, a full-fledged "Prince of the Min-mook"

Singer Kim Soo Chan shared this routine.Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram on May 5, SBS Love FM. Narsha & Kim Soo Chan.I posted a picture with the article The day I meet my brother and sister.Inside the picture is Kim Soo Chan wearing a black mask on his face without a toilet.Kim Soo Chan, who shows off his innocence without makeup, attracts attention.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as I do not make up, I am handsome, Prince Chan, I will see you in Bora and Prince of the Prince.

Singer Kim Soo Chan shared this routine.

Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram on May 5, "SBS Love FM. Narsha & Kim Soo Chan. I posted a picture with the article "The day I meet my brother and sister".

Inside the picture is Kim Soo Chan wearing a black mask on his face without a toilet. Kim Soo Chan, who shows off his innocence without makeup, attracts attention.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "I do not make up, I am handsome", "Prince Chan, I will see you in Bora" and "Prince of the Prince".