Kim Jung-hyun Queen Cheorin' After shooting "Affection + Thanks to Interest"

Actor Kim Jung-hyun gave a feeling of finishing the film Queen Cheorin.Kim Jung-hyun wrote on his Instagram on January 20, I was able to finish the filming well with a lot of support, affection and attention.I hope that those who have been a force every time I get tired will be able to enjoy the work for a while. Kim Jung-hyun released a picture of a snack car received by fans and acquaintances during the filming of Queen Cheorin.The various iron fashions released in Drama were completely digested with warm visuals.The netizens responded, Thanks to the charge, I was happy for the moment, and Thank you for acting well.

Actor Kim Jung-hyun gave a feeling of finishing the film Queen Cheorin'.

Kim Jung-hyun wrote on his Instagram on January 20, "I was able to finish the filming well with a lot of support, affection and attention. I hope that those who have been a force every time I get tired will be able to enjoy the work for a while. "

Kim Jung-hyun released a picture of a snack car received by fans and acquaintances during the filming of Queen Cheorin. The various iron fashions released in Drama were completely digested with warm visuals.

The netizens responded, "Thanks to the charge, I was happy for the moment," and "Thank you for acting well."