"Jung Hee" Yunho "Passion Man Image? There's a little burden."

Yunho showed off his warm-hearted dedication.TVXQ Yunho appeared as a guest in MBC FM4U Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st.On the day of the broadcast, Yunho asked DJ Kim Shin-Young, Is not the passion man image burdensome? There is a little burden.But its my original self, he said.Yunho also added, If I spend 24 hours happily on me, I think my life is special, so I live hard.In particular, Yunho said in a comment on the music video, I have been helped by many starches.Hwang Jung-min and I have a relationship with the international market movie, so I was so grateful to have appeared as a no-ga guarantee. On the other hand, Yunho is the second mini album Noir on the 18th, and it is the number one album in the 18th place in the iTunes top album chart as well as the first place in the domestic music charts, and the number one music site QQ music and cougar music digital album sales chart in China.

Yunho showed off his warm-hearted dedication.

TVXQ Yunho appeared as a guest in MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young' which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st.

On the day of the broadcast, Yunho asked DJ Kim Shin-Young, "Is not the passion man Image burdensome?" "There is a little burden. But it's my original self," he said.

Yunho also added, "If I spend 24 hours happily on me, I think my life is special, so I live hard."

In particular, Yunho said in a comment on the music video, "I have been helped by many starches. Hwang Jung-min and I have a relationship with the 'international market' movie, so I was so grateful to have appeared as a no-ga guarantee. "

On the other hand, Yunho is the second mini album 'Noir' on the 18th, and it is the number one album in the 18th place in the iTunes top album chart as well as the first place in the domestic music charts, and the number one music site QQ music and cougar music digital album sales chart in China.