Jo Byung-gyu, Hangout with Yoo' is an Actor. ..Gift certification "I will play hard"

Actor Jo Byung-gyu certified the Gift from the production team What do you do when you play?Jo Byung-gyu posted a picture on his instagram on January 11 with an article entitled What do you do when you play?! Thank you! Ill play hard!In the public photo, MBC entertainment What do you do when you play? Jo Byung-gyu, who poses in front of the signboard with the message sent from the side, was included.They said, I could not lay the red carpet, but I prepared a blanket like a warm smile and a smile of a sickness. I warmly fight to the last shooting when I catch a strange rumor team.Jo Byung-gyu appeared on MBC What do you do when you play?Yoo Jae-seok, Kim Jong-min, and Defcon, who were divided into a new buccal Canola Yu, gathered a lot of topics with pleasant talks.On the other hand, OCN Drama Wonderful Rumors starring Jo Byung-gyu is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 pm.

Actor Jo Byung-gyu certified the Gift from the production team 'What do you do when you play?'

Jo Byung-gyu posted a picture on his instagram on January 11 with an article entitled "What do you do when you play?! Thank you! I'll play hard!"

In the public photo, MBC entertainment "What do you do when you play?" Jo Byung-gyu, who poses in front of the signboard with the message sent from the side, was included.

They said, "I could not lay the red carpet, but I prepared a blanket like a warm smile and a smile of a sickness." "I warmly fight to the last shooting when I catch a strange rumor team."

Jo Byung-gyu appeared on MBC 'What do you do when you play?' Yoo Jae-seok, Kim Jong-min, and Defcon, who were divided into a new buccal 'Canola Yu', gathered a lot of topics with pleasant talks.

On the other hand, OCN Drama 'Wonderful Rumors' starring Jo Byung-gyu is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 pm.