Jeffrey Quincy Jones "Cha Eun-woo Face, Too Handsome to Be Sick" (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Master Jeffrey Quincy Jones has talked about Korean culture.Jeffrey Quincy Jones, who has three titles, including a lawyer for the largest law firm in Korea, chairman of the nonprofit welfare organization foundation, and chairman of the US Chamber of Commerce in Korea, appeared on the SBS entertainment program All The ButlersOn this day, All The Butlers members asked if there was a Korean culture that they could not understand.Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, There is a culture that I do not like than Korean culture that I do not understand. I do not like stomachache.I can not stand the stomachache that people in Korea are hungry because they are really hungry. In fact, I am sitting now and I am a little bit sick. If you see Cha Eun-woo, you are handsome and thin, and you are sick. I want to sit right next to you.

All The Butlers' Master Jeffrey Quincy Jones has talked about Korean culture.

Jeffrey Quincy Jones, who has three titles, including a lawyer for the largest law firm in Korea, chairman of the nonprofit welfare organization foundation, and chairman of the US Chamber of Commerce in Korea, appeared on the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers'

On this day, All The Butlers' members asked if there was a Korean culture that they could not understand. Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, "There is a culture that I do not like than Korean culture that I do not understand. I do not like stomachache. I can not stand the stomachache that people in Korea are hungry because they are really hungry. "

"In fact, I am sitting now and I am a little bit sick. If you see Cha Eun-woo, you are handsome and thin, and you are sick." "I want to sit right next to you."