"It seems like there's a GFriend" from Running Man' member Dis to What Just Happened

Running Man members play What Just HappenedOn SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on January 17, following the first round of Running Man, the members intentions and introductions will be revealed.The show, which will be decorated with the second round of Running Man, will feature sharper and more witty presentations by the rest of the members, including Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-guk and Lee Kwang-soo.The members wrote a member introduction letter that they had learned about each other for 11 years, and Yoo Jae-Suk, in particular, wrote in an introduction to a member, I recently sent me a bummegi, and released TMI information and received a pin-up of members Is this what to introduce members?In addition, one member introduced the member, I tried to fall out of the early days, but now Running Man is the best, so I bought a lot of money around, he wrote, disclosure the members past.In addition, the introduction of other members is I think I have a girlfriend, raising questions about who the member is.Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo introduced a member as 8th in the Running Man appearance rankings and another member foresaw a bloody dissenter with the words My heart is the end of soy sauce.

Running Man' members play What Just Happened

On sbs Running Man', which will be broadcast on January 17, following the first round of Running Man', the members' intentions and introductions will be revealed.

The show, which will be decorated with the second round of Running Man, will feature sharper and more witty presentations by the rest of the members, including Yoo Jae-Suk, Kim Jong-guk and Lee Kwang-soo.

The members wrote a member introduction letter that they had learned about each other for 11 years, and Yoo Jae-Suk, in particular, wrote in an introduction to a member, "I recently sent me a bummegi," and released TMI information and received a pin-up of members "Is this what to introduce members?"

In addition, one member introduced the member, "I tried to fall out of the early days, but now Running Man' is the best, so I bought a lot of money around," he wrote, Disclosure the member's past. In addition, the introduction of other members is "I think I have a girlfriend," raising questions about who the member is.

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang-soo introduced a member as "8th in the Running Man' appearance rankings" and another member foresaw a bloody dissenter with the words "My heart is the end of soy sauce".