'Huricane Irma' Song Ga-in "Song is 'Christmas' Score is 'Yanggami'"

sports tendency]Singer Song Ga-in appeared on TBS FM Choi Il-gus Hurricane Irma Radio on the 21st.After returning to the regular 2nd album, Radios first appearance attracted a lot of attention before the broadcast.Song Ga-in introduced the message in his second full-length album, Mong, saying, The bad reality these days is only a dream, and when you wake up, a good world will come.The title song I Love Trot also featured a live stage, and comforted citizens who had to live in Zipcock due to COVID-19.The new song is popular among young people, so Im playing music like Idol, and Im the Idol of seniors, Song Ga-in said.The second title song of the second album, Dream, said that it contained the pain of the Corona era. Especially, the sound of the song and the sound of the song in the middle of the song showed a witty gesture saying, I mean to send Corona.Song Ga-in said, English is weak, in the expectation of DJ Choi Il-koo, who praised the traditional musical instrument in the song and said, How about going globally with Billboards and Grammys with this song?I thanked the fans for being a bestseller, thankfully telling me about my autobiography Song Ga-in.When asked, What is it that you cant write if you sing, or write, he said, I cant study, my grades are always positive or beautiful.I cant say one person, said Song Ga-in, who said, there are too many new Trot stars these days.Im like a Trot star, and I think its a little slower in popularity.When asked if Song Ga-in had ever received Flaming, he said, I usually get a lot of Flaming about my face.But there is no Flaming that points out as a song, which feels good. Then, Flamingers showed the sense of singing the part of I will disappear from my dream.DJ Choi Il-koo said, How about apartment advertisements in Jindo when I shoot a lot of advertisements, and gave a smile with an instant CF saying, There is no outing.Finally, I am willing to work hard to announce my song because I have a new album in New Year.I am waiting for the day when I can sing to the faces of the fans.Choi Il-gus Hurricane Irma Radio, starring Song Ga-in, can be seen again on TBS FM YouTube.

sports tendency]

Singer Song Ga-in appeared on tbs FM 'Choi Il-gu's Hurricane Irma Radio' on the 21st. After returning to the regular 2nd album, Radio's first appearance attracted a lot of attention before the broadcast.

Song Ga-in introduced the message in his second full-length album, Mong, saying, "The bad reality these days is only a dream, and when you wake up, a good world will come." The title song I Love Trot also featured a live stage, and comforted citizens who had to live in Zipcock due to COVID-19. “The new song is popular among young people, so I’m playing music like Idol, and I’m the Idol of seniors,” Song Ga-in said.

The second title song of the second album, Dream, said that it contained the pain of the Corona era. Especially, the sound of the song and the sound of the song in the middle of the song showed a witty gesture saying, "I mean to send Corona." Song Ga-in said, "English is weak," in the expectation of DJ Choi Il-koo, who praised the traditional musical instrument in the song and said, "How about going globally with Billboards and Grammys with this song?"

I thanked the fans for being a bestseller, thankfully telling me about my autobiography Song Ga-in. When asked, What is it that you can't write if you sing, or write, he said, "I can't study, my grades are always positive or beautiful." “I can’t say one person,” said Song Ga-in, who said, “there are too many new Trot stars these days.” I’m like a Trot star, and I think it’s a little slower in popularity.”

When asked if Song Ga-in had ever received Flaming, he said, "I usually get a lot of Flaming about my face. But there is no Flaming that points out as a song, which feels good. " Then, Flamingers showed the sense of singing the part of 'I will disappear from my dream'.

DJ Choi Il-koo said, How about apartment advertisements in Jindo when I shoot a lot of advertisements, and gave a smile with an instant CF saying, "There is no outing.

Finally, I am willing to work hard to announce my song because I have a new album in New Year.

"I am waiting for the day when I can sing to the faces of the fans."

Choi Il-gu's Hurricane Irma Radio, starring Song Ga-in, can be seen again on tbs FM YouTube.