[HI Photo] AB6IX, Dandy Guy transform

Group AB6IX showed off its dandy charm.On the 26th, a lifestyle magazine released a visual picture of AB6IX, which was comebacked with the repackaged album Salute: A NEW HOPE on the 18th.Members Un Donghyun Woojin Daehwi began filming in a cozy, warm space on a romantic day with snow; the four transformed into sweet charm dandy Guy.Woong Donghyun Woojin Daehwi has perfected from his boyfriend look to costumes like the main character in classical movies.The warm chemistry between the members who are full of personality is the back door that made the viewers happy.AB6IX members are being evaluated as effort wave.I am sleeping less than others and studying more than others, so I came to this place, and I am saddened by the image that makes it difficult to make it difficult with my natural ability, he said.Donghyun, who usually reads poetry and novels and writes literary lyrics, also said, Two of the nicknames are Kim Dan-ho and Kim Cold-Cold.The most important thing is humility and courtesy, he said.I want to appear in an entertainment program that can freely use my body or talk, and I want to play musicals and performances, said Woong, who said in the MBTI test that the result was a free soul entertainer.I am surprisingly greedy, he said, expressing his desire for various activities.I want to continue to show you how you grow musically.I aim to make more good albums, and Donghyun said, I want to challenge the music genre that combines acoustic sound and R & B. Woojin said, Collaboration with various artists is an opportunity to grow.I can learn fresh and new things, and I feel like taking a step into a wider world. AB6IXs sincerity that he came back quickly to give hope to more people is also included in this album.I think its a new remix of the existing songs, so Im going to approach the fans with freshness. Its been the first time since I heard the guide and was creepy, Woojin said.It comes much more dramatically because our Avenues (fandom names) have featured, said Daehwi, who confessed, I think Ill tear up if I call it from Concert.On the other hand, AB6IXs visual picture can be found in the February issue of Singles.

Group AB6IX showed off its dandy charm.

On the 26th, a lifestyle magazine released a visual picture of AB6IX, which was comebacked with the repackaged album "Salute: A NEW HOPE" on the 18th.

Members Un Donghyun Woojin Daehwi began filming in a cozy, warm space on a romantic day with snow; the four transformed into sweet charm dandy Guy. Woong Donghyun Woojin Daehwi has perfected from his boyfriend look to costumes like the main character in classical movies. The warm chemistry between the members who are full of personality is the back door that made the viewers happy.

AB6IX members are being evaluated as 'effort wave'. "I am sleeping less than others and studying more than others, so I came to this place, and I am saddened by the Image that makes it difficult to make it difficult with my natural ability," he said.

Donghyun, who usually reads poetry and novels and writes literary lyrics, also said, "Two of the nicknames are 'Kim Dan-ho' and 'Kim Cold-Cold'. The most important thing is humility and courtesy, "he said.

"I want to appear in an entertainment program that can freely use my body or talk, and I want to play musicals and performances," said Woong, who said in the MBTI test that the result was "a free soul entertainer." I am surprisingly greedy, "he said, expressing his desire for various activities.

"I want to continue to show you how you grow musically. I aim to make more good albums, "and Donghyun said," I want to challenge the music genre that combines acoustic sound and R & B. " Woojin said, "Collaboration with various artists is an opportunity to grow. I can learn fresh and new things, and I feel like taking a step into a wider world. "

AB6IX's sincerity that he came back quickly to give hope to more people is also included in this album. "I think it's a new remix of the existing songs, so I'm going to approach the fans with freshness. It's been the first time since I heard the guide and was creepy," Woojin said. "It comes much more dramatically because our Avenues (fandom names) have featured," said Daehwi, who confessed, "I think I'll tear up if I call it from Concert."

On the other hand, AB6IX's visual picture can be found in the February issue of Singles.