Henry Lau, 'I live Alone', New Year's cleanup "You just need to empty the middle."

Henry Lau goes to the New Years cleanup.Henry Lau will begin to organize a messy workshop with a lot of junk and boxes at MBCs I Live Alone (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Kim Ji-woo), which will air at 11:05 p.m. on Jan. 22.Henry Lau, who claimed that he should empty only in the middle, started to throw his luggage into the corner and showed side cleaning method which he had never seen before.It also reminds me of treasure hunting during cleaning, and I find things I have not found for months, and when I see hidden items, I get distracted and leak on another road.I wonder if Henry Lau, who is the backbone of cleaning, will be able to finish cleaning safely.Kim Myung-mi in the news

Henry Lau goes to the New Year's cleanup.

Henry Lau will begin to organize a messy workshop with a lot of junk and boxes at mbc's I live Alone (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Kim Ji-woo), which will air at 11:05 p.m. on Jan. 22. Henry Lau, who claimed that he should empty only in the middle, started to throw his luggage into the corner and showed 'side cleaning method' which he had never seen before.

It also reminds me of treasure hunting during cleaning, and I find things I have not found for months, and when I see hidden items, I get distracted and leak on another road. I wonder if Henry Lau, who is the backbone of cleaning, will be able to finish cleaning safely.

Kim Myung-mi in the news