"Get Revenge" Park min said "I was so happy all along"

Actor Park Min expressed his regrets ahead of the end of the TV drama Get Revenge.Get Revenge is a story about a heroine who was asked Get Revenge for an accidental opportunity to solve the case and confront power.Park Min played the role of Secretary of Kim Sang-gu (Jung Man-sik), chairman of FB Group, in the play.He was tense with his meticulous ability to handle things and his shrewd Secretary.Park Min said, I did not know how to go to time and I was shooting without thinking about it. I think it is the last time.It was an honor to be able to participate in a good work. I was so happy throughout the shoot because I could work with especially good people.I would like to express my gratitude to all the staff and fellow actors including Kang Min-gu and Kim Hyo-jin, who made a warm scene even in difficult situations. It was a precious time to feel that I was always a good actor and a lot to learn, said Jung Man-sik, who had known me for a long time. Get Revenge is a work of many gratitude to me.I would like to ask for a lot of love from the remaining broadcasts. Meanwhile, Get Revenge is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm.a fairy tale that children and adults hear togetherstar behind photoâ„‘at the same time as the latest issue

Actor Park min expressed his regrets ahead of the end of the TV drama Get Revenge'.

Get Revenge' is a story about a heroine who was asked Get Revenge for an accidental opportunity to solve the case and confront power.

Park min played the role of Secretary of Kim Sang-gu (Jung Man-sik), chairman of FB Group, in the play. He was tense with his meticulous ability to handle things and his shrewd Secretary.

Park min said, "I did not know how to go to time and I was shooting without thinking about it." "I think it is the last time. It was an honor to be able to participate in a good work. "

"I was so happy throughout the shoot because I could work with especially good people. I would like to express my gratitude to all the staff and fellow actors including Kang Min-gu and Kim Hyo-jin, who made a warm scene even in difficult situations. "

"It was a precious time to feel that I was always a good actor and a lot to learn," said Jung Man-sik, who had known me for a long time. "Get Revenge is a work of many gratitude to me. I would like to ask for a lot of love from the remaining broadcasts. "

Meanwhile, Get Revenge' is broadcast every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm.

a fairy tale that children and adults hear together

star behind photo&image

at the same time as the latest issue