(G) I-DLE, Solo Day 7-Win Celebratory photo

Thank you for Neverland.Group (G)I-DLE (Mi-yeon, Minnie, Sujin, Song Yuqi, Yeh Shu Hua, So-yeon) thanked fans after the music broadcast seven-game series.On the afternoon of January 28 (G) I-DLE official SNS, M Countdown Hwa stage where children were children.Neverland Thank you for making me the seventh place today. The photo shows (G) I-DLE members standing side by side and showing off their lovely charm.(G)I-DLE reached the top of Mnet M Countdown on the same day with its fourth mini album I Burn (I Burn) title song Hwa ().He also performed a perfect live performance on the Angkor stage and impressed him.On the other hand, (G)I-DLE is active after the release of the fourth mini album on November 11.This new album has swept the top of the iTunes album charts in 52 regions around the world. It has proved its global popularity by winning the first place in the domestic music charts as well as the first place in the Chinese music charts for the second consecutive week and the eighth place in the US Billboards World Digital Song Sales chart.
Thank you for Neverland.Group (G)I-DLE (Mi-yeon, Minnie, Sujin, Song Yuqi, Yeh Shu Hua, So-yeon) thanked fans after the music broadcast seven-game series.On the afternoon of January 28 (G) I-DLE official SNS, M Countdown Hwa stage where children were children.Neverland Thank you for making me the seventh place today. The photo shows (G) I-DLE members standing side by side and showing off their lovely charm.(G)I-DLE reached the top of Mnet M Countdown on the same day with its fourth mini album I Burn (I Burn) title song Hwa ().He also performed a perfect live performance on the Angkor stage and impressed him.On the other hand, (G)I-DLE is active after the release of the fourth mini album on November 11.This new album has swept the top of the iTunes album charts in 52 regions around the world. It has proved its global popularity by winning the first place in the domestic music charts as well as the first place in the Chinese music charts for the second consecutive week and the eighth place in the US Billboards World Digital Song Sales chart.

"Thank you for Neverland." group (G)I-DLE (Mi-yeon, Minnie, Sujin, Song Yuqi, Yeh Shu Hua, So-yeon) thanked fans after the music broadcast seven-game series.

On the afternoon of January 28 (G) I-DLE official SNS, "M Countdown 'Hwa' stage where children were 'children'. Neverland Thank you for making me the seventh place today. "

The photo shows (G) I-DLE members standing side by side and showing off their lovely charm.

(G)I-DLE reached the top of Mnet M Countdown' on the same day with its fourth mini album 'I Burn' (I Burn) title song 'Hwa (). He also performed a perfect live performance on the Angkor stage and impressed him.

On the other hand, (G)I-DLE is active after the release of the fourth mini album on November 11. This new album has swept the top of the iTunes album charts in 52 regions around the world. It has proved its global popularity by winning the first place in the domestic music charts as well as the first place in the Chinese music charts for the second consecutive week and the eighth place in the US Billboards World Digital Song Sales chart.