(G) I-DLE, sharply blooming Fascinational Visual...Flower Version Concept Image

Group (G)I-DLE released its second concept image.Cube Entertainment released its mini-four album I Burn (I Burn) version concept image on the official SNS channel (G)I-DLE on January 5.In the public image (G) I-DLE is wearing a colorful pattern dress contrasting with a chic blue background and boasts extreme beauty.(G)I-DLE has completely digested the image of a beautiful but sharp bloom under the second keyword Flower () and added to the curiosity about the concept of the new album.G I-DLE, which offers another fascinational visual from the Han(Han) version concept image that captures the coldness and loneliness of the winter, will be highlighted in the next concept image to be released later.G-DLE, which has shown unique musicality and wide concept digestion ability every comeback, hopes to prove the modifier concept craftsman again through this new news.

group (G)I-DLE released its second concept Image.

Cube Entertainment released its mini-four album "I Burn" (I Burn) version concept Image on the official SNS channel (G)I-DLE on January 5.

In the public Image (G) I-DLE is wearing a colorful pattern dress contrasting with a chic blue background and boasts extreme beauty. (G)I-DLE has completely digested the Image of a beautiful but sharp bloom under the second keyword "Flower ()" and added to the curiosity about the concept of the new album.

G I-DLE, which offers another Fascinational visual from the "Han(Han)" version concept Image that captures the coldness and loneliness of the winter, will be highlighted in the next concept Image to be released later.

G-DLE, which has shown unique musicality and wide concept digestion ability every comeback, hopes to prove the modifier "concept craftsman" again through this new news.