(G) I-DLE Mi-yeon, a goddess who shines in super-close selfies, also Beautiful looks;

Group (G)I-DLE Mi-yeon released a selfie.(G) The official Instagram of I-DLE posted a photo on January 29 with an article entitled #Mi-yeon.Mi-yeon in the public photos took selfies with various facial expressions and poses, especially in the eyes of the brilliant goddess Beautiful look.
Group (G)I-DLE Mi-yeon released a selfie.(G) The official Instagram of I-DLE posted a photo on January 29 with an article entitled #Mi-yeon.Mi-yeon in the public photos took selfies with various facial expressions and poses, especially in the eyes of the brilliant goddess Beautiful look.

Group (G)I-DLE Mi-yeon released a selfie.

(G) The official Instagram of I-DLE posted a photo on January 29 with an article entitled "#Mi-yeon".

Mi-yeon in the public photos took selfies with various facial expressions and poses, especially in the eyes of the brilliant goddess Beautiful look.