(G) I-DLE, concept artisan of intense Aura...the final Image release

Group (G)I-DLE has released the last concept image of the new album.Cube Entertainment released its mini-four album I Burn (I Burn) version concept image on the official SNS channel (G)I-DLE on January 6.In the open image (G)I-DLE is giving a clear light with props reminiscent of a flame burning in the pitch-black darkness.Especially, through the image of the shaky and spreading fire, he showed off his intense Aura by visually and perfectly expressing the last keyword Hwa ().Until the last concept image of Han (Han) with cold and lonely winter, Hwa (Hwa) with a picture of beautiful but sharp blooming flowers, and the image of fire burning in the dark, (G)I-DLE released all three concepts and raised expectations for the new album to its peak.Global fans are paying attention to the new (G) I-DLE, which has been preparing to light up the music industry with another previous concept.

group (G)I-DLE has released the last concept Image of the new album.

Cube Entertainment released its mini-four album "I Burn" (I Burn) version concept Image on the official SNS channel (G)I-DLE on January 6.

In the open Image (G)I-DLE is giving a clear light with props reminiscent of a flame burning in the pitch-black darkness. Especially, through the Image of the shaky and spreading fire, he showed off his intense Aura by visually and perfectly expressing the last keyword 'Hwa ()'.

Until the last concept Image of "Han (Han)" with cold and lonely winter, "Hwa (Hwa)" with a picture of beautiful but sharp blooming flowers, and the Image of fire burning in the dark, (G)I-DLE released all three concepts and raised expectations for the new album to its peak.

Global fans are paying attention to the new (G) I-DLE, which has been preparing to light up the music industry with another previous concept.