(G) I-DLE, beautiful dress figure .. Mini 4 Concept Image

Group (G)I-DLE released the first concept image of the new album.Cube Entertainment released its mini-four album I Burn (I Burn)s Han (I Burn) version concept image on the official SNS channel of (G)I-DLE on January 4.The public image shows (G) I-DLE, which boasts an unrivaled aura in a white dress in an antique prop, lace cloth, and a space full of lighted candles.(G)I-DLE not only fully digested the cold and lonely winter atmosphere under the keyword Han (Han) but also amplified the curiosity about the concept of the new album by foreshadowing an extraordinary visual transformation.GI-DLE, which has been loved by global fans with its unique music and its concept for every comeback, hopes to prove the modifier concept artisan again with a new and mature appearance through this new news.

group (G)I-DLE released the first concept Image of the new album.

Cube Entertainment released its mini-four album "I Burn" (I Burn)'s "Han (I Burn)" version concept Image on the official SNS channel of (G)I-DLE on January 4.

The public Image shows (G) I-DLE, which boasts an unrivaled aura in a white dress in an antique prop, lace cloth, and a space full of lighted candles. (G)I-DLE not only fully digested the cold and lonely winter atmosphere under the keyword "Han (Han)" but also amplified the curiosity about the concept of the new album by foreshadowing an extraordinary visual transformation.

GI-DLE, which has been loved by global fans with its unique music and its concept for every comeback, hopes to prove the modifier "concept artisan" again with a new and mature appearance through this new news.