"Doll-in-the-wall"...Minzy, more beautiful visuals

Singer Minzy flaunted her doll day-to-day pretty visualOn the 19th, Minzy wrote on his Instagram, Thank you so much for all the people who celebrated your birthday, I think there will be a lot of good things thanks to you in 2021.I will prepare for 2012 with good energy. I wrote thank you to the fans and acquaintances who celebrated my birthday.Minzy was born on January 18, 1994, and celebrated her 28th birthday on the 18th.Minzy posted with this is his selfie, showing off his doll-like beauty, with a large eye-catching, concave-looking blend of features.The knit of rich material made Minzys elegance double.Meanwhile, Minzy released her single Lovely (LOVELY) in May last year.Photo Minzy SNS

Singer Minzy flaunted her Doll day-to-day pretty visual

On the 19th, Minzy wrote on his Instagram, "Thank you so much for all the people who celebrated your birthday, I think there will be a lot of good things thanks to you in 2021. I will prepare for 2012 with good energy. "I wrote thank you to the fans and acquaintances who celebrated my birthday. Minzy was born on January 18, 1994, and celebrated her 28th birthday on the 18th.

Minzy posted with this is his selfie, showing off his Doll-like beauty, with a large eye-catching, concave-looking blend of features. The knit of rich material made Minzy's elegance double.

Meanwhile, Minzy released her single "Lovely (LOVELY)" in May last year.

Photo Minzy SNS