All The Butlers' Yoon So-hee "early graduation Club Biochemical Engineering Residency" in Grade II

Actor Yoon So-hee reveals the occasion for entering ClubIn the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on January 31, Challenge Mini Bell was held with the representatives of the entertainment industry.Lee Jang-won, Shin Jae-pyeong and Actor Yoon So-hee of Peppertons, a brain-sex male and female who passed the Daegu Science High School early on The Graduate and Club, showed off their brilliant brains.On this day, Shin Jae-pyeong said, I am now in a band with Lee Jang-won, but I studied a little during my school days.Lee Jang-won also said, I did the early Graduate and went to the Club with re-evaluation and motivation and I was computerized and Residency.Yoon So-hee introduced Sejong Daegu Science High School in the second grade, the Graduate and Residency the Department of Biochemistry and Engineering at the Club.When Lee Seung-gi asked about the occasion of walking the path of Actor, Yoon So-hee smiled, I received a casting offer after the entrance examination.
Actor Yoon So-hee reveals the occasion for entering ClubIn the SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on January 31, Challenge Mini Bell was held with the representatives of the entertainment industry.Lee Jang-won, Shin Jae-pyeong and Actor Yoon So-hee of Peppertons, a brain-sex male and female who passed the Daegu Science High School early on The Graduate and Club, showed off their brilliant brains.On this day, Shin Jae-pyeong said, I am now in a band with Lee Jang-won, but I studied a little during my school days.Lee Jang-won also said, I did the early Graduate and went to the Club with re-evaluation and motivation and I was computerized and Residency.Yoon So-hee introduced Sejong Daegu Science High School in the second grade, the Graduate and Residency the Department of Biochemistry and Engineering at the Club.When Lee Seung-gi asked about the occasion of walking the path of Actor, Yoon So-hee smiled, I received a casting offer after the entrance examination.

Actor Yoon So-hee reveals the occasion for entering Club

In the SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on January 31, 'Challenge Mini Bell' was held with the representatives of the entertainment industry.

Lee Jang-won, Shin Jae-pyeong and Actor Yoon So-hee of Peppertons, a brain-sex male and female who passed the Daegu Science High School early on The Graduate and Club, showed off their brilliant brains.

On this day, Shin Jae-pyeong said, "I am now in a band with Lee Jang-won, but I studied a little during my school days."

Lee Jang-won also said, "I did the early Graduate and went to the Club with re-evaluation and motivation and I was computerized and Residency."

Yoon So-hee introduced "Sejong Daegu Science High School in the second grade, The Graduate and Residency the Department of Biochemistry and Engineering at the Club."

When Lee Seung-gi asked about the occasion of walking the path of Actor, Yoon So-hee smiled, "I received a casting offer after the entrance examination."