"Day and Night" Namgoong Min "After shooting, I was so strange, I was just shaved for nine months." End testimony

Day and Night will end today (19th) in the grand finale.TVNs Drama Day and Night (directed by Kim Jung-hyun/playplaywright Shin Yu-dam/planning studio Dragon/production by Kim Jong-hak Productions, Storybine Pictures Co., Ltd.) is expected to be broadcast in the final episode, while Namgoong Min (played by Do Jung-woo) - Kim Seolhyun (played by Gong Hye-won) - Lee Chung-ah (played by Jamie) - Soon Sun With the script authentication shot of -woo (played by Moon Jae-woong), Lee Shin-young (played by Jang Ji-wan) and Choi Dae-chul (played by Yoon Seok-pil) were released.Namgoong Min - Kim Seolhyun - Lee Chung-ah - Yoon Sun-woo in the public steel is certified as the last script of day and night with a bright smile.All four of them are smiling brightly, but the regret of End seems to be buried in it. The group photo joined by Lee Shin-young and Choi Dae-chul attracts attention.Despite the dark night, bright smiles like the day give a calm afterlife.The atmosphere of such a warm day and night team doubles the regret for End and raises expectations for the last episode.In addition, Namgoong Min, Kim Seolhyun, Lee Chung-ah and Yoon Sun-woo gave a meaningful impression ahead of the end.Namgoong Min said, I think that all the people who participated in the work were really hard to shoot because of the long shooting period in the aftermath of Corona 19.After nine months of filming, I had a clean beard and I felt a little strange.I feel sorry to send Do Jung-woo away, and I will miss a lot of time with the staff and actors who participated in the work together. After the extraordinary meeting, I will meet with the viewers again with good works.The day and night we had together for almost a year was over, said Seolhyun, but its like a work that Ive heard a lot, but Ive taken a lot of attention.It was good to be able to postpone Hyewon who is trying to go the right way.I would like to thank the directors, writers, actors and seniors who have suffered for Day and Night, and the viewers who have been together until the end, for their love, I would like to say thank you for your love. Lee Chung-ah said, The drama day and night seems to be remembered for a long time by Savoie. I learned a lot and got help from Savoie many people.Everyone was forced to work hard with various situations such as Corona 19, but I could not get tired because I was with the day and night teams.It is a time when we can not gather together and talk or lean down for a drink.I also want to say that I was happy together in the day and night, looking forward to seeing you. Finally, Yoon Sun-woo said, I feel like Im always cool.I do not want to write the word Shiwon-seop because it is cliché, but I would like to have a word that can express the feelings after finishing one work.All of the directors and staff members are grateful and have a great deal of regret about the breakup. There is a sense of accomplishment that I finished acting and a sense of regret that I could have done better.But if you ask me what is bigger of the two feelings of Seo Won-seop, I think I will be more sorry. I want to thank our day and night team and I want to see it.

"Day and Night" will End today (19th) in the grand finale.

TVN's Drama Day and Night (directed by Kim Jung-hyun/playplaywright Shin Yu-dam/planning studio Dragon/production by Kim Jong-hak Productions, Storybine Pictures Co., Ltd.) is expected to be broadcast in the final episode, while Namgoong Min (played by Do Jung-woo) - Kim Seolhyun (played by Gong Hye-won) - Lee Chung-ah (played by Jamie) - Soon Sun With the script authentication shot of -woo (played by Moon Jae-woong), Lee Shin-young (played by Jang Ji-wan) and Choi Dae-chul (played by Yoon Seok-pil) were released.

Namgoong Min - Kim Seolhyun - Lee Chung-ah - Yoon Sun-woo in the public steel is certified as the last script of 'day and night' with a bright smile. All four of them are smiling brightly, but the regret of End seems to be buried in it. The group photo joined by Lee Shin-young and Choi Dae-chul attracts attention. Despite the dark night, bright smiles like the day give a calm afterlife. The atmosphere of such a warm day and night team doubles the regret for End and raises expectations for the last episode.

In addition, Namgoong Min, Kim Seolhyun, Lee Chung-ah and Yoon Sun-woo gave a meaningful impression ahead of the End. Namgoong Min said, "I think that all the people who participated in the work were really hard to shoot because of the long shooting period in the aftermath of Corona 19. After nine months of filming, I had a clean beard and I felt a little strange. I feel sorry to sEnd Do Jung-woo away, and I will miss a lot of time with the staff and actors who participated in the work together. "After the extraordinary meeting, I will meet with the viewers again with good works."

“The day and night we had together for almost a year was over,” said Seolhyun, “but it’s like a work that I’ve heard a lot, but I’ve taken a lot of attention. It was good to be able to postpone Hyewon who is trying to go the right way. I would like to thank the directors, writers, actors and seniors who have suffered for Day and Night, and the viewers who have been together until the End, for their love, I would like to say thank you for your love. "

Lee Chung-ah said, "The Drama 'day and night' seems to be remembered for a long time by Savoie. I learned a lot and got help from Savoie many people. Everyone was forced to work hard with various situations such as Corona 19, but I could not get tired because I was with the 'day and night' teams. It is a time when we can not gather together and talk or lean down for a drink. I also want to say that I was happy together in the day and night, looking forward to seeing you. "

Finally, Yoon Sun-woo said, "I feel like I'm always cool. I do not want to write the word "Shiwon-seop" because it is cliché, but I would like to have a word that can express the feelings after finishing one work. All of the directors and staff members are grateful and have a great deal of regret about the breakup. There is a sense of accomplishment that I finished acting and a sense of regret that I could have done better. But if you ask me what is bigger of the two feelings of Seo Won-seop, I think I will be more sorry. I want to thank our 'day and night' team and I want to see it. "