Cha Eun-woo X Lee Seung-gi, a Japanese climbing-hydrangea public "whole school 3 and 10" during school days (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Cha Eun-woo and Lee Seung-gi have talked about Japanse climbing-hydrangea during their school days.On the 31st broadcast SBS All The Butlers, Cha Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok and Lee Seung-gi recalled their school days.On the day, Yang Se-hyeong asked Cha Eun-woo, How many of you have done it? Cha Eun-woo replied, I am third in the whole school in junior high school.Yang Se-hyeong asked Lee Seung-gi, Did you study a little too? and Lee Seung-gi said, Are you (average) 97 points?So I tried the whole school 10th place. Im very proud of you, Ive tried sixth in the back, its like a special student, Shin Sung-rok said on the other hand.I have never been worse than this speciality when I was the worst, Yang Se-hyeong said.Kim Dong-Hyun said, If I want to study surprisingly fun, I will do it until the ballpoint pen is gone.The production team then said that they would challenge the 2021 SAT, and Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, I was an entertainer to not do this.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Cha Eun-woo and Lee Seung-gi have talked about Japanse climbing-hydrangea during their school days.

On the 31st broadcast SBS All The Butlers', Cha Eun-woo, Kim Dong-Hyun, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok and Lee Seung-gi recalled their school days.

On the day, Yang Se-hyeong asked Cha Eun-woo, "How many of you have done it?" Cha Eun-woo replied, "I am third in the whole school in junior high school." Yang Se-hyeong asked Lee Seung-gi, "Did you study a little too?" and Lee Seung-gi said, "Are you (average) 97 points? So I tried the whole school 10th place. "

"I'm very proud of you, I've tried sixth in the back, it's like a special student," Shin Sung-rok said on the other hand. "I have never been worse than this speciality when I was the worst," Yang Se-hyeong said. Kim Dong-Hyun said, "If I want to study surprisingly fun, I will do it until the ballpoint pen is gone."

The production team then said that they would challenge the 2021 SAT, and Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, "I was an entertainer to not do this."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen