All The Butlers' Peppertones X Yoon So-hee, "Daegu Science High School Early Admission to Club After The Graduate" Specplex

The entertainment club trio has appeared for All The Butlers and Battle.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 31st, the representative brain of the entertainment industry played Battle with All The Butlers members.On this day, All The Butlers members and the opponent to perform Battle in Challenge Mini Bell were released.The main character is Club 3-member Actor Yoon So-hee and band Peppertones.At the appearance of these members, What kind of club do we stick to? And they asked the club who was going to the club.I shivered numbly.Lee Seung-gi asked the three people to introduce themselves with pride.Shin Jae-pyeong said, I have a band called Peppertones, but I was a person who was studying at school.Im from the special high school, the Daegu Science High School, and I have done the Graduate early on. Lee Jang-won also attracted attention by saying, I also entered Daegu Science High School early in The Graduate and reappearance and computer science.I asked them if they were making Alpha Go, and Shin Jae-pyeong said, There will be a child who can make it among my friends.Actor Yoon So-hee said, Sejong High School was early in the second grade and entered the Club and majored in biochemistry.Lee Seung-gi asked how he started acting.Yoon So-hee said, I got a casting offer after the entrance examination and started work.Shin Jae-pyeong said, I can write today for studying. I have studied so far for today.

The entertainment Club trio has appeared for All The Butlers and Battle.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 31st, the representative brain of the entertainment industry played Battle with All The Butlers members.

On this day, All The Butlers members and the opponent to perform Battle in 'Challenge Mini Bell' were released. The main character is Club 3-member Actor Yoon So-hee and band Peppertones.

At the appearance of these members, "What kind of Club do we stick to?" And they asked the Club who was going to the Club. "I shivered numbly.

Lee Seung-gi asked the three people to introduce themselves with pride. Shin Jae-pyeong said, "I have a band called Peppertones, but I was a person who was studying at school. I'm from the special high school, the Daegu Science High School, and I have done The Graduate early on. "

Lee Jang-won also attracted attention by saying, "I also entered Daegu Science High School early in The Graduate and reappearance and computer science." I asked them if they were making Alpha Go, and Shin Jae-pyeong said, "There will be a child who can make it among my friends."

Actor Yoon So-hee said, "Sejong High School was early in the second grade and entered the Club and majored in biochemistry." Lee Seung-gi asked how he started acting.

Yoon So-hee said, "I got a casting offer after the entrance examination and started work." Shin Jae-pyeong said, "I can write today for studying. I have studied so far for today."