"All The Butlers" Jeffrey Quincy Jones, president, "I came to Korea in 1971 and felt 'I came home'."

Seoul:) = American chamber of commerce chairman and Lawyer Jeffrey Quincy Jones has scrambled to become the new master.SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 17th, appeared as a master of Blue Eyes Korea, the Lawyer of the largest law firm in Korea.On this day, it was suggested that he served as the chairman of the largest law firm in Korea, chairman of the nonprofit welfare organization foundation, and chairman of the United States of America Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Korea.The master who appeared on a motorcycle then introduced Korea name is Cho Jae-pil, Jeffrey Quincy Jones.Jeffrey Quincy Jones saw Shin Sung-rok and said, Is not it the drama Cairos? And Yang Se-hyeong also watched a lot on TV and saw Kim Dong-hyun in UFC.In particular, Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, I would have lived in Korea longer than this person. I came to Korea in 1971, and then I was doing Saemaul Movement.He said, I came to Korea as a volunteer student when I was a college student. It was August 15, 1971, and I remember exactly. When I arrived at Gimpo Airport when I did not have Incheon International Airport, I got memories.I felt that, and as soon as the smell of manure opened the (plane) door, I took it, it said.I was embarrassed because I was not familiar with many foreigners around me, but I thought that I came home, so I was a Korean person in my past life.

Seoul:) = american chamber of commerce chairman and Lawyer Jeffrey Quincy Jones has scrambled to become the new master.

SBS All The Butlers', which was broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 17th, appeared as a master of 'Blue Eyes Korea', the Lawyer of the largest law firm in Korea.

On this day, it was suggested that he served as the chairman of the largest law firm in Korea, chairman of the nonprofit welfare organization foundation, and chairman of the United States of America Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Korea.

The master who appeared on a motorcycle then introduced "Korea name is Cho Jae-pil, Jeffrey Quincy Jones". Jeffrey Quincy Jones saw Shin Sung-rok and said, "Is not it the drama 'Cairos'?" And "Yang Se-hyeong also watched a lot on TV and saw Kim Dong-hyun in UFC." In particular, Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, "I would have lived in Korea longer than this person." "I came to Korea in 1971, and then I was doing Saemaul Movement."

He said, "I came to Korea as a volunteer student when I was a college student. It was August 15, 1971, and I remember exactly." "When I arrived at Gimpo Airport when I did not have Incheon International Airport, I got memories. I felt that, and as soon as the smell of manure opened the (plane) door, I took it," it said. "I was embarrassed because I was not familiar with many foreigners around me, but I thought that I came home, so I was a Korean person in my past life."