All The Butlers' Jeffrey Quincy Jones "Why Korea Returns? Because of a Promise I made during Service"

All The Butlers Jeffrey Quincy Jones explains why he became a Korean law firm LawyerJeffrey Quincy Jones appeared as a master in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcast on the evening of the 17th.Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, What happened to Korean law firm Lawyer? I did not study law separately before coming to Korea.He took a leave of absence until his first year in college, and for two years he had been in Korea for service, a few years after the end of the Korean War.So there were many problems with separated families, and the general conversation was about finding families. There were many traumas.After two years of service, I promised to return to Gimpo Airport and return to my home country. But I didnt get hit at school, explained Jeffrey Quincy Jones, but it didnt fit me to do surgery, so it became Lawyer.Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, I remember most of the cases that I was defending Park Jong-oh of the 2012 London Olympics. At that time, Park Jong-oh did not receive a bronze medal because he heard the sign Dokdo is our land.I defended then and won a medal, he added.

All The Butlers' Jeffrey Quincy Jones explains why he became a Korean law firm Lawyer

Jeffrey Quincy Jones appeared as a master in the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcast on the evening of the 17th.

Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, "What happened to Korean law firm Lawyer?" "I did not study law separately before coming to Korea. He took a leave of absence until his first year in college, and for two years he had been in Korea for service, a few years after the end of the Korean War. So there were many problems with separated families, and the general conversation was about finding families. There were many traumas. After two years of service, I promised to return to Gimpo Airport and return to my home country. "

"But I didn't get hit at school," explained Jeffrey Quincy Jones, "but it didn't fit me to do surgery, so it became Lawyer."

Jeffrey Quincy Jones said, "I remember most of the cases that I was defending Park Jong-oh of the 2012 London Olympics." At that time, Park Jong-oh did not receive a bronze medal because he heard the sign "Dokdo is our land". I defended then and won a medal," he added.