All The Butlers' Cha Eun-woo, Yoon So-hee and Shin Jae-pyeong and Lee Jang-won Club team to beat the last one

Cha Eun-woo became the last one of the Top Model mini-Golden Bell.On the 31st, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers featured the performances of the Kais team consisting of Yoon So-hee, Peppertones Shin Jae-pyeong and Lee Jang-won, and the All The Butlers team that played quiz battle.On this day, the members prepared the Top Model Mini Golden Bell Battle; before Battle, the members were embarrassed to see the problem of the 2021 SAT math area.Lee Seung-gi responded, Ive never seen anything like that before? Kim Dong-Hyun responded, Is the print wrong?On the other hand, Cha Eun-woo proved the third place in the school by solving the problem directly, saying, 8 is someones square.Kang Sung-tae and Kim Ji-hoon, who are the 2021 college entrance exam scorers, appeared to help the members Battle. Kim said, There were six full-time students in this test.I only supported one of the Seoul University because other friends could be anxious, he added.The members laughed as they stood in line to get Kims energy.Kim Ji-hoon, a mother, said, Many people are curious about their own school even though they did not attend the academy. He added, I said I would not go to the academy when I was a high school student.Kim Ji-hoon said, I went to a school in junior high school and went to a taste that matched the friends.I thought I could do that even if I studied alone, he said. I supplemented the lack with internet lectures.Kim Sung-tae said, I am different from Kim Ji-hoon students. I was from a general high school and was almost the same when I entered the school. I went to college because I made a huge reversal when I was an examinee, he said. I did not know how to do it until the second year.I have to worry about how to spend better time awake, he said, revealing an anecdote that tied him with a rope.I dont really like studying, Kim Ji-hoon revealed.He said, I have set the amount of study rather than setting the time before, he said. I have improved my study efficiency by thinking about various ways to finish quickly.Cha Eun-woo responded by saying, I sympathize with this method.Yoon So-hee and Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong appeared for Top Model Mini Golden Bell Battle.Shin Jae-pyeong said, I am from the Gyeonggi Provincial Science High School. Did you do the Graduate early?Lee Jang-won added: We went into reviews and motives and we were together early The Graduate.I entered the Daegu Science High School in my second year in The Graduate and Club, said Yoon So-hee.Prior to Battle, Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong showed their ability to match the Cube.Lee Jang-won showed confidence that he could fit in in time not to get tired; he proved his extraordinary ability by matching Cube in 22 seconds.The All The Butlers team played Top Model Mini Bell Battle with the Club team consisting of Yoon So-hee and Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong.The members showed confidence in the flag issue; eventually the All The Butlers team got the right answer and went ahead of the Club team.But the Club team balanced Battle by hitting the Chinese character problem.The All The Butlers and Club teams each scored five points and proceeded to a tight battle.All The Butlers team won the final issue thanks to Kim Dong-Hyuns performance.Cha Eun-woo was the top model on the mini-golden bell as the last one, but Cha Eun-woo was wrong about the last problem and did not ring the mini-golden bell.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.

Cha Eun-woo became the last one of the Top Model mini-Golden Bell.

On the 31st, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers featured the performances of the Kais team consisting of Yoon So-hee, Peppertones Shin Jae-pyeong and Lee Jang-won, and the All The Butlers team that played quiz Battle.

On this day, the members prepared the "Top Model Mini Golden Bell" Battle; before Battle, the members were embarrassed to see the problem of the 2021 SAT math area. Lee Seung-gi responded, "I've never seen anything like that before?" Kim Dong-Hyun responded, "Is the print wrong?" On the other hand, Cha Eun-woo proved the third place in the school by solving the problem directly, saying, "8 is someone's square."

Kang Sung-tae and Kim Ji-hoon, who are the 2021 college entrance exam scorers, appeared to help the members' Battle. Kim said, "There were six full-time students in this test." "I only supported one of the Seoul University because other Friends could be anxious," he added. The members laughed as they stood in line to get Kim's energy.

Kim Ji-hoon, a mother, said, "Many people are curious about their own school even though they did not attend the academy." He added, "I said I would not go to the academy when I was a high school student." Kim Ji-hoon said, "I went to a school in junior high school and went to a taste that matched the Friends." "I thought I could do that even if I studied alone," he said. "I supplemented the lack with internet lectures."

Kim Sung-tae said, "I am different from Kim Ji-hoon students." I was from a general high school and was almost the same when I entered the school. " "I went to college because I made a huge reversal when I was an examinee," he said. "I did not know how to do it until the second year." "I have to worry about how to spend better time awake," he said, revealing an anecdote that tied him with a rope.

"I don't really like studying," Kim Ji-hoon revealed. He said, "I have set the amount of study rather than setting the time before," he said. "I have improved my study efficiency by thinking about various ways to finish quickly." Cha Eun-woo responded by saying, "I sympathize with this method."

Yoon So-hee and Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong appeared for Top Model Mini Golden Bell' Battle. Shin Jae-pyeong said, "I am from the Gyeonggi Provincial Science High School." "Did you do The Graduate early?" Lee Jang-won added: "We went into reviews and motives and we were together early The Graduate. "I entered the Daegu Science High School in my second year in The Graduate and Club," said Yoon So-hee.

Prior to Battle, Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong showed their ability to match the Cube. Lee Jang-won showed confidence that he could "fit in in time not to get tired"; he proved his extraordinary ability by matching Cube in 22 seconds.

The All The Butlers team played Top Model Mini Bell' Battle with the Club team consisting of Yoon So-hee and Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong. The members showed confidence in the flag issue; eventually the All The Butlers team got the right answer and went ahead of the Club team. But the Club team balanced Battle by hitting the Chinese character problem.

The All The Butlers and Club teams each scored five points and proceeded to a tight Battle. All The Butlers team won the final issue thanks to Kim Dong-Hyun's performance.

Cha Eun-woo was the Top Model on the mini-golden bell as the last one, but Cha Eun-woo was wrong about the last problem and did not ring the mini-golden bell.

Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life extracurricular entertainment program with youths full of question marks and myway geek masters. It airs every Sunday at 6:25 p.m.