Woo!ah! (FCSB), 'I DON'T MISS U' 2nd Mube Teaser Revealed

Girl group Woo!ah!(FCSB)s agency, NV Entertainment, released the second Music Video Teaser of the second single I DONT MISS U on the 30th and attracted Eye-catching.The released video begins with a slat-beating sora, the last scene of the first Teaser. Woo!ah!(FCSB) members were seen, and at the end, the attractive smile of the members focused their attention.I DONT MISS U is a Future-based hip-hop track that expresses the desire not to go back to my broken boyfriend. Whoa!ah!(FCSB) It is a song that combines the unique charm of girl crush.An official of NV Entertainment said, In the public I DONT MISS U Music Video Second Teaser, whoo!ah!We can get a glimpse of the plump charm of the members of FCSB, he said. Lets do the beginning of 2021 with the I DONT MISS U of Woo!ah! (FCSB).Meanwhile, Woo!ah! (FCSB) released its second single QURIOUS last month and performed a vigorous activity with its title song BAD GIRL.

Girl group Woo!ah! (FCSB)'s agency, NV Entertainment, released the second Music Video Teaser of the second single 'I DON'T MISS U' on the 30th and attracted Eye-catching.

The released video begins with a slat-beating sora, the last scene of the first Teaser. Woo!ah! (FCSB) members were seen, and at the end, the attractive smile of the members focused their attention.

I DON'T MISS U is a Future-based hip-hop track that expresses the desire not to go back to my broken boyfriend. Whoa!ah! (FCSB) It is a song that combines the unique charm of girl crush.

An official of NV Entertainment said, "In the public 'I DON'T MISS U' Music Video Second Teaser, whoo!ah! “We can get a glimpse of the plump charm of the members of FCSB,” he said. “Let’s do the beginning of 2021 with the I DON’T MISS U of Woo!ah! (FCSB).

Meanwhile, Woo!ah! (FCSB) released its second single 'QURIOUS' last month and performed a vigorous activity with its title song 'BAD GIRL'.