"What I never imagined...": 'Seoul Music Awards' Kim Sook, Honor in 25 years of debut

Kim Sook said on his instagram on the 25th, What I really did not imagine happened in my life today.It was possible because there were those who gave me the opportunity without special ability and those who supported me without any conditions. Family, friends, colleagues, production crew, VIVO family, and dindins who have believed silently for 25 years. I am so grateful that many people have helped me.I will give you this Honorable prize that will never be held again. So, fellow entertainers such as Narsa, Gong Minji, Ryu Seung Ryong, Jeon Hyo Sung, Kim Ho Young, Kim Min Kyung, Kim Young Hee, Baek Boram, Hong Ji Min, Sung Si Kyung, Park Seulgi, Han Gru and Shin In Sun are leaving a congratulatory greeting.Meanwhile, Kim Sook won the Seoul Music Awards of Honor by defeating Kim Jong Min, Sam Hammington, Lee Kyung Kyu and Jeon Hyun Moo at the 2020 KBS Entertainment Seoul Music Awards held on the 24th.Especially in 1995, KBS debuted to 12 public bonds and became the main character of Entertainment Seoul Music Awards in 25 years.Next is Kim Sook, a special article.What I never really imagined happened in my life today was possible because I had the opportunity to give me no special ability and you were cheering me without any condition.Family youve been silent about for 25 years. Friend. Fellow. Producer. vivo family. The dinkos. Thank you so much for your delight.I give you this Honorable Award that will never be held again./ Photo: Kim Sook Instagram, KBS

Kim Sook said on his instagram on the 25th, "What I really did not imagine happened in my life today. It was possible because there were those who gave me the opportunity without special ability and those who supported me without any conditions. " "Family, friends, colleagues, production crew, VIVO family, and dindins who have believed silently for 25 years. I am so grateful that many people have helped me. I will give you this Honorable prize that will never be held again. " So, fellow entertainers such as Narsa, Gong Minji, Ryu Seung Ryong, Jeon Hyo Sung, Kim Ho Young, Kim Min Kyung, Kim Young Hee, Baek Boram, Hong Ji Min, Sung Si Kyung, Park Seulgi, Han Gru and Shin In Sun are leaving a congratulatory greeting. Meanwhile, Kim Sook won the Seoul Music Awards of Honor by defeating Kim Jong Min, Sam Hammington, Lee Kyung Kyu and Jeon Hyun Moo at the '2020 KBS Entertainment Seoul Music Awards' held on the 24th. Especially in 1995, KBS debuted to 12 public bonds and became the main character of 'Entertainment Seoul Music Awards' in 25 years. Next is Kim Sook, a special article. What I never really imagined happened in my life today was possible because I had the opportunity to give me no special ability and you were cheering me without any condition. Family you've been silent about for 25 years. Friend. Fellow. Producer. vivo family. The dinkos. Thank you so much for your delight. I give you this Honorable Award that will never be held again. / Photo: Kim Sook Instagram, KBS