"The couple who can't even dog...no.1" The taut couple, a tough day petsitter challenger

The Pangraks became daily petsitters.JTBC no.1 can not be broadcasted at 10 pm on December 27, depicts a day of the couple who took care of the puppy with the request of Paeng Hyon Sook.Paeng Hyon Sook took care of his acquaintances puppy, but Choi Yang-Rak laughed because he was far away from puppy.However, unlike the early days when I was afraid, I looked at the puppy goods. The sheep that found the beer for dogs felt camaraderie, saying, I have the same taste as me.After that, Yangrak continued to have a friendly conversation with the puppy in the car heading for the walk course, and the performers who watched it were surprised by the rare sight, saying, It is the first time that Yangrak is talking with the eyes and I do not have a conversation with one and Hyuk.Since then, Yangrak has been leaning on his beer and his dog Beer to prepare the food for the puppys, and he has volunteered to puppy and drink mate.My son daughter never drinks together, but you go with me, he said.The couple, who were in charge of snacks for the puppy, were surprised to see the puppy husband Atom yielding snacks to his wife Aromi, and Paeng Hyun Sook envied that we are a couple who can not even have a dog.
The Pangraks became daily petsitters.JTBC no.1 can not be broadcasted at 10 pm on December 27, depicts a day of the couple who took care of the puppy with the request of Paeng Hyon Sook.Paeng Hyon Sook took care of his acquaintances puppy, but Choi Yang-Rak laughed because he was far away from puppy.However, unlike the early days when I was afraid, I looked at the puppy goods. The sheep that found the beer for dogs felt camaraderie, saying, I have the same taste as me.After that, Yangrak continued to have a friendly conversation with the puppy in the car heading for the walk course, and the performers who watched it were surprised by the rare sight, saying, It is the first time that Yangrak is talking with the eyes and I do not have a conversation with one and Hyuk.Since then, Yangrak has been leaning on his beer and his dog Beer to prepare the food for the puppys, and he has volunteered to puppy and drink mate.My son daughter never drinks together, but you go with me, he said.The couple, who were in charge of snacks for the puppy, were surprised to see the puppy husband Atom yielding snacks to his wife Aromi, and Paeng Hyun Sook envied that we are a couple who can not even have a dog.

The Pangraks became daily petsitters.

JTBC 'no.1 can not be' broadcasted at 10 pm on December 27, depicts a day of the couple who took care of the puppy with the request of Paeng Hyon Sook.

Paeng Hyon Sook took care of his acquaintances' puppy, but Choi Yang-Rak laughed because he was far away from puppy. However, unlike the early days when I was afraid, I looked at the puppy goods. The sheep that found the "Beer for dogs" felt camaraderie, saying, "I have the same taste as me."

After that, Yangrak continued to have a friendly conversation with the puppy in the car heading for the walk course, and the performers who watched it were surprised by the rare sight, saying, "It is the first time that Yangrak is talking with the eyes" and "I do not have a conversation with one and Hyuk".

Since then, Yangrak has been leaning on his Beer and his dog Beer to prepare the food for the puppys, and he has volunteered to puppy and 'drink mate'. "My son daughter never drinks together, but you go with me," he said.

The couple, who were in charge of snacks for the puppy, were surprised to see the puppy husband Atom yielding snacks to his wife Aromi, and Paeng Hyun Sook envied that "we are a couple who can not even have a dog."