Harisu, Dolls also surprise visual "playing Alone" [SNScut]

Harisu, Dolls also surprise visual playing Alone [SNScut]Ha Ri-su, a broadcaster, has transformed into an extraordinary style.On December 13, Harisu posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled I was going to throw away my long wigs I had bought before, but I was self-cut with my head and my eyes were three times longer and bigger.In the photo, Harisu showed off her innocent visuals with a wig of pogle hair, and her distinctive features and slender face are reminiscent of a Doll.jang so-hyun
Harisu, Dolls also surprise visual playing Alone [SNScut]Ha Ri-su, a broadcaster, has transformed into an extraordinary style.On December 13, Harisu posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled I was going to throw away my long wigs I had bought before, but I was self-cut with my head and my eyes were three times longer and bigger.In the photo, Harisu showed off her innocent visuals with a wig of pogle hair, and her distinctive features and slender face are reminiscent of a Doll.jang so-hyun

Harisu, Dolls also surprise visual "playing Alone" [SNScut]

Ha Ri-su, a broadcaster, has transformed into an extraordinary style.

On December 13, Harisu posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "I was going to throw away my long wigs I had bought before, but I was self-cut with my head and my eyes were three times longer and bigger.

In the photo, Harisu showed off her innocent visuals with a wig of pogle hair, and her distinctive features and slender face are reminiscent of a Doll.

jang so-hyun