The best exchange we, Heize and Hunhun two-shot "I am a virtue"

The best exchange we, Heize and Hunhun two-shot I am a virtueThe best exchange we (Ziflatt), the son of the late actor Choi Jin-sil, revealed his affectionate appearance with Heize.Ziflatt posted a photo on Instagram on Monday with an article entitled I am a saint.The photo shows Ziflatt standing next to Heize.Unlike the figure of Heize, who is laughing naturally, Ziflatt, who has a hard look as if he is somewhat nervous, laughs.When the photos were released, the netizens responded I am a real fan, I am nervous, I am a good man.On the other hand, Ziflatt released his first project single Designer on November 20 and debuted.Photo Ziflatt SNS

The best exchange we, Heize and Hunhun two-shot "I am a virtue"

The best exchange we (Ziflatt), the son of the late actor Choi Jin-sil, revealed his affectionate appearance with Heize.

Ziflatt posted a photo on Instagram on Monday with an article entitled "I am a saint."

The photo shows Ziflatt standing next to Heize. Unlike the figure of Heize, who is laughing naturally, Ziflatt, who has a hard look as if he is somewhat nervous, laughs.

When the photos were released, the netizens responded "I am a real fan", "I am nervous", "I am a good man".

On the other hand, Ziflatt released his first project single 'Designer' on November 20 and debuted.

Photo Ziflatt SNS