'Taekwon Mr. Trot' Taejoo Na, Happy Birthday "Haru Happy Today The Departure"

Taekwon Mr. Trot Taejoo Na, Happy Birthday Haru Happy Today The DepartureTaekwon Mr. Trot Taejoo Na celebrated his birthday.Taejoo Na expressed his birthday joy on December 21 on Instagram, Happy birthday to me I was busy preparing for the contest last year, so I almost skipped my birthday. Today, Sam thank you first, I can not be very happy because of Corona, but today Haru is pleasantly The Departure.In the photo, Taejoo Na is smiling happily with a balloon, and after that, there are balloons and phrases celebrating his birthday.On her birthday, the warmth of Taejoo Na was even more watery: a small face, clear features, wide shoulders.I hope Haru is happier than anyone today of Taejoo Na, where everything is perfect.The netizens who watched the photos celebrated the birthday of Taejoo Na together, such as Happy Birthday, Fly like Haru Brother today, Happy Birthday.

'Taekwon Mr. Trot' Taejoo Na, Happy Birthday "Haru Happy Today The Departure"

Taekwon Mr. Trot Taejoo Na celebrated his birthday.

Taejoo Na expressed his birthday joy on December 21 on Instagram, "Happy birthday to me I was busy preparing for the contest last year, so I almost skipped my birthday. Today, Sam thank you first, I can not be very happy because of Corona, but today Haru is pleasantly The Departure."

In the photo, Taejoo Na is smiling happily with a balloon, and after that, there are balloons and phrases celebrating his birthday.

On her birthday, the warmth of Taejoo Na was even more watery: a small face, clear features, wide shoulders. I hope Haru is happier than anyone today of Taejoo Na, where everything is perfect.

The netizens who watched the photos celebrated the birthday of Taejoo Na together, such as "Happy Birthday", "Fly like Haru Brother today", "Happy Birthday".