Seven "I meet as if I play a house with Lee Da-hae" .. It is younger than that.

Seven I meet as if I play a house with Lee Da-hae .. It is younger than that.Singer Seven, 36, showed off her beautiful looks during the show.Seven posted Selfie on his Instagram on the 13th with the phrase Love at first night.Seven in the photo showed a warm visual wearing a cap hat and a hoodie, especially he attracted attention with his college student-like freshness.On the other hand, Seven is doing well like a friend because he was born in 1984 with Lee Da-hae in MBN Eat More, a comprehensive channel broadcast last month.I meet well as I play my house, he said, showing off his unchanging affection for his lover Lee Da-hae for five years.

Seven "I meet as if I play a house with Lee Da-hae" .. It is younger than that.

Singer Seven, 36, showed off her Beautiful looks during the show.

Seven posted Selfie on his Instagram on the 13th with the phrase "Love at first night".

Seven in the photo showed a warm visual wearing a cap hat and a hoodie, especially he attracted attention with his college student-like freshness.

On the other hand, Seven is doing well like a friend because he was born in 1984 with Lee Da-hae in MBN 'Eat More', a comprehensive channel broadcast last month. I meet well as I play my house, "he said, showing off his unchanging affection for his lover Lee Da-hae for five years.