Jamie, Honey bee nieat and cute pose "gungun to practice" [SNScut]

Jamie, Honey bee nieat and cute pose gungun to practice [SNScut]Singer Jamie (Park Ji-min) has been on the verge of her first solo concert.On December 15, Jamie wrote to his instagram, Hello, this is JAMIE. Im going to have my first concert. Of course I want to spend 19 days online with Jaymhee!I can go to kavecon.com, then I will practice for that day! I posted a picture with the article ll.In the photo, Jamie posed in a honey-like nap, while Jamie, standing in front of the mirror, is taking a selfie in a naughty manner.jang so-hyun

Jamie, Honey bee nieat and cute pose "gungun to practice" [SNScut]

Singer Jamie (Park Ji-min) has been on the verge of her first solo Concert.

On December 15, Jamie wrote to his instagram, "Hello, this is Jamie. I'm going to have my first Concert. Of course I want to spend 19 days online with Jaymhee! I can go to kavecon.com, then I will practice for that day! I posted a picture with the article "ll".

In the photo, Jamie posed in a honey-like nap, while Jamie, standing in front of the mirror, is taking a selfie in a naughty manner.

jang so-hyun