Rookie X Taejoo Na, 'With Kim Hye s' Chemie Explosion

Singers Shin In-sun and Taejoo Na met fans on the radio With Kim Hye s.KBS 2 radio With Kim Hye s, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, was decorated with 2020 Music Settlement with Trot as a year-end plan.On this day, Taejoo Na appeared as a guest along with Shin In-sun.Shin In-sun caught the eye by showing Poomsae in a surprise to the song of Taejoo Nas Life Train.Then, Taejoo Na said, I came to defeat the rookie. So, Shin In-sun laughed, saying, I am a rookie who is taller than Taejoo Na.When asked by Kim Hye s how to think about each others acting, Taejoo Na continued to praise the actor, saying, It was good to feel the voice actor who dubbing foreign movies. Shin In-sun said, I thought I felt it, but I appreciate it.Kim Hye s added, I am excited about many people who are excited about exciting couple.The last Monday Romance Theater in 2020 was filled with a contest titled The Purpose of the Club.Taeju, who showed the willingness that Hye-young would love him at a club studying Saju-palja, vowed that Hye-young would not easily go over, but Taeju seemed a little cool.However, at that time, inseon came in as a new member, and inseon showed confidence that it would be against him as soon as he saw Hyeyoung.Hye-young, who was interested in the two men at a similar time, was in trouble because they both liked it.Kim Hye s said, I wish it was my birthday O-nu-ri, but I was expecting it, but I love the triangle, and I finally knew my heart. Both of them are good.Then, Shin In-sun said, I came out singing.I thought that the musical would steal the hearts of women, Kim Hye s said, It is a guitar, singing and this kind of melts the hearts of women. Taejoo Na said, You can break that emotion with a kick.When asked by the listener if he had ever been dashed by two women, Taejoo Na said, Yes, they were both very close friends, and it was not easy to develop into lovers.When I was musical, I had two of the three people fighting because of me, said Shin. I had two people who were acting the same way in double casting, and I didnt meet because I was sorry.Kim Hye s added, I dont have it. Its not neat. Its the first time Ive been in an O-nu-ri system.Finally, when asked about what he wanted to boast about this year, Shin In-sun said, I escaped from obscurity in 10 years while I was doing this year. It is meaningful to be with Kim Hye s.I have to choose only one lover, but I hope listeners like Shin In-sun, Taejoo Na, and Kim Hye s. I am happy to be able to entertain my eyes and ears with my voice, said Taejoo Na, who expressed his aspirations that I want to win the heart of Kim Hye s in 2021.Expectations are high on what kind of performance the new In-sun and Taejoo Na, who are showing Exciting Brother Chemie, will continue in 2021, along with TV Chosuns Moms Spring Day, a national tour concert Trot Festa, and Exciting Concert with Hanwha Life.

Singers Shin In-sun and Taejoo Na met fans on the radio 'With Kim Hye s'.

KBS 2 radio 'With Kim Hye s', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, was decorated with '2020 Music Settlement with Trot' as a year-end plan. On this day, Taejoo Na appeared as a guest along with Shin In-sun.

Shin In-sun caught the eye by showing Poomsae in a surprise to the song of Taejoo Na's Life Train. Then, Taejoo Na said, "I came to defeat the rookie." So, Shin In-sun laughed, saying, "I am a rookie who is taller than Taejoo Na."

When asked by Kim Hye s how to think about each other's acting, Taejoo Na continued to praise the actor, saying, "It was good to feel the voice actor who dubbing foreign movies." Shin In-sun said, "I thought I felt it, but I appreciate it. Kim Hye s added, "I am excited about many people who are excited about 'exciting couple'."

The last Monday Romance Theater in 2020 was filled with a contest titled 'The Purpose of the Club'. Taeju, who showed the willingness that Hye-young would love him at a club studying Saju-palja, vowed that Hye-young would not easily go over, but Taeju seemed a little cool. However, at that time, 'inseon' came in as a new member, and 'inseon' showed confidence that it would be against him as soon as he saw 'Hyeyoung'. Hye-young, who was interested in the two men at a similar time, was in trouble because they both liked it.

Kim Hye s said, “I wish it was my birthday O-nu-ri, but I was expecting it, but I love the triangle, and I finally knew my heart. Both of them are good.”

Then, Shin In-sun said, "I came out singing. I thought that the musical would steal the hearts of women, "Kim Hye s said," It is a guitar, singing and this kind of melts the hearts of women. " Taejoo Na said, "You can break that emotion with a kick."

When asked by the listener if he had ever been dashed by two women, Taejoo Na said, “Yes, they were both very close friends, and it was not easy to develop into lovers.”

“When I was musical, I had two of the three people fighting because of me,” said Shin. “I had two people who were acting the same way in double casting, and I didn’t meet because I was sorry.”

Kim Hye s added, “I don’t have it. It’s not neat. It’s the first time I’ve been in an O-nu-ri system.”

Finally, when asked about what he wanted to boast about this year, Shin In-sun said, "I escaped from obscurity in 10 years while I was doing this year. It is meaningful to be with Kim Hye s. I have to choose only one lover, but I hope listeners like Shin In-sun, Taejoo Na, and Kim Hye s. " “I am happy to be able to entertain my eyes and ears with my voice,” said Taejoo Na, who expressed his aspirations that “I want to win the heart of Kim Hye s in 2021.”

Expectations are high on what kind of performance the new In-sun and Taejoo Na, who are showing Exciting Brother Chemie, will continue in 2021, along with TV Chosun's Mom's Spring Day, a national tour concert Trot Festa, and Exciting Concert with Hanwha Life.