Lucy (FCSB) 'I feel like I'm going to lose my mind to Women in an alluring Smile' (video Fan signing event) [PhotoenHD]

Lucy (FCSB) I feel like Im going to lose my mind to Women in an alluring Smile (video Fan signing event) [PhotoenHD]Group FCSB (Nana, Contingency, Sora, Lucy, Minseo) poses for a photo at the video call Fan signing event held at Envi Entertainment in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on December 12.Lee Jae-ha on the news
Lucy (FCSB) I feel like Im going to lose my mind to Women in an alluring Smile (video Fan signing event) [PhotoenHD]Group FCSB (Nana, Contingency, Sora, Lucy, Minseo) poses for a photo at the video call Fan signing event held at Envi Entertainment in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on December 12.Lee Jae-ha on the news

Lucy (FCSB) 'I feel like I'm going to lose my mind to Women in an alluring Smile' (video Fan signing event) [PhotoenHD]

Group FCSB (Nana, Contingency, Sora, Lucy, Minseo) poses for a photo at the video call Fan signing event held at Envi Entertainment in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on December 12.

Lee Jae-ha on the news