Lee Seung-gi "7th album is coming out today. May the fans become an album of happiness and comfort"

Lee Seung-gi wrote on his official Instagram on the 10th, Finally, the 7th album is coming out today at 18:00, and Its an album that Ive been hoping for for several years, so I feel different.Following Lee Seung-gi, I hope that it will be an album that can give little happiness and comfort to all fans who have been waiting for Irene and Singer Lee Seung-gi, who always cheered by me.The photos released together show him sitting on the sofa in thought while working on the album.On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi will release a total of 9 songs including 4 new songs and 5 remastering songs from the regular 7th albumTHE PROJECT at 6 pm, and a music video for the title trackIll do it well.

Lee Seung-gi wrote on his official Instagram on the 10th, "Finally, the 7th album is coming out today at 18:00," and "It's an album that I've been hoping for for several years, so I feel different."

Following Lee Seung-gi, "I hope that it will be an album that can give little happiness and comfort to all fans who have been waiting for Irene and Singer Lee Seung-gi, who always cheered by me."

The photos released together show him sitting on the sofa in thought while working on the album.

On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi will release a total of 9 songs including 4 new songs and 5 remastering songs from the regular 7th album'THE PROJECT' at 6 pm, and a music video for the title track'I'll do it well'.