Kim Hye-soo, recalling the days when there was no Mask.It was a year when everyone was unfamiliar.

Actor Kim Hye-soo expressed his feelings about spending a difficult year with Corona 19.Kim said in his instagram on the 31st, It was a year I was not familiar with everyone. Thank you all for enduring a tired and crumbling time.Everyone was really hard. He released a picture with a hashtag called # Maskless days .In the photo, Kim Hye-soo was armed with a black padding jumper and wore sunglasses, but did not wear a Mask. People around him are walking freely without a Mask.Even a year ago, the picture of NoMask, which was everyday, is now unfamiliar.The netizens said, Thanks to my sister, 2020 was happy.I love you,  The day I died this year was a warm comfort,  I can smile and hug without a Mask,  I am always looking forward to Kim Hye-soos next year. Meanwhile, Kim Hye-soo played the role of criminal Hyun-soo in the film The Day I Die (director Park Ji-wan), which was released in November.Photo  Kim Hye-soo SNS

Actor Kim Hye-soo expressed his feelings about spending a difficult year with Corona 19.

Kim said in his instagram on the 31st, "It was a year I was not familiar with everyone. Thank you all for enduring a tired and crumbling time. Everyone was really hard. "He released a picture with a hashtag called" # Maskless days ".

In the photo, Kim Hye-soo was armed with a black padding jumper and wore sunglasses, but did not wear a Mask. People around him are walking freely without a Mask. Even a year ago, the picture of 'NoMask', which was everyday, is now unfamiliar.

The netizens said, "Thanks to my sister, 2020 was happy. I love you, "" The day I died "this year was a warm comfort, "" I can smile and hug without a Mask, "" I am always looking forward to Kim Hye-soo's next year. "

Meanwhile, Kim Hye-soo played the role of criminal Hyun-soo in the film "The Day I Die" (director Park Ji-wan), which was released in November.

Photo Kim Hye-soo SNS