"Kairos" Shin Sung-rok, End testimony. "I will not forget the time with you."

Kairos Shin Sung-rok, End testimony. I will not forget the time with you.Actor Shin Sung-rok gave his Kairos End testimonyShin Sung-rok said on his 23rd day, I will not forget the time with you ... and Thank you very much ... I can not do it except this ... Thank you.I would like to express my infinite gratitude to the viewers who watched me until the end, he said.In MBC drama Kairos, Shin Sung-rok played the role of Kim Seo-jin who struggled to change his fate.Every time, he showed deep emotion and strong attraction, and received favorable reviews.Meanwhile, MBC Kairos ended on the 22nd after 16th.Photo Source Shin Sung-rok Instagram

"Kairos" Shin Sung-rok, End testimony. "I will not forget the time with you."

Actor Shin Sung-rok gave his 'Kairos' End testimony

Shin Sung-rok said on his 23rd day, "I will not forget the time with you ..." and "Thank you very much ... I can not do it except this ... Thank you".

"I would like to express my infinite gratitude to the viewers who watched me until the End," he said.

In MBC Drama 'Kairos', Shin Sung-rok played the role of 'Kim Seo-jin' who struggled to change his fate. Every time, he showed deep emotion and strong attraction, and received favorable reviews.

Meanwhile, MBC 'Kairos' Ended on the 22nd after 16th.

Photo Source Shin Sung-rok Instagram