'I Live Alone' Lee Si-eon, Separate with Members of The Rainbow Travel...Subpoenaed memories of Jeju Island 4 years ago

I Live Alone Lee Si-eon, Separate with Members of The Rainbow Travel...Subpoenaed memories of Jeju Island 4 years agoI Live Alone Lee Si-eon leaves for Jeju Island with The Rainbow membersLee Si-eons farewell travel will be drawn on MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which will be broadcast on the 18th.Lee Si-eon, who has been with I Live Alone since 2016, leaves the last Travel with the Rainbow members.Lee Si-eon has been attracting a lot of attention by conveying the news of getting off through SNS.He said, I thought I wanted to show a more advanced appearance in my field. He started a farewell travel prepared by himself.Especially, it adds meaning to the fact that the Rainbow Chungmo was leaving for Jeju Island for the first time four years ago.Lee Si-eon, who arrived at the airport to get to Jeju Island, welcomes Hwasa and Henry first and expresses his delight.However, when members who have lost contact with members who are disconnected due to shooting, they say, Is not the children coming?However, I am curious to hear that the members will regain their smiles within the surprise event prepared by the members.In the meantime, this farewell Travel is decorated with Rob Reiner of members as it was four years ago when Jeju Island was a woman.Lee Si-eon and members realize Rob Reiner one by one and make them more excited about the broadcast that they plan to show their own warm and pleasant farewell.It airs every Friday at 11:10 p.m.I Live Alone

'I Live Alone' Lee Si-eon, Separate with Members of The Rainbow Travel...Subpoenaed memories of Jeju Island 4 years ago

'I Live Alone' Lee Si-eon leaves for Jeju Island with The Rainbow members

Lee Si-eon's farewell Travel will be drawn on MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which will be broadcast on the 18th.

Lee Si-eon, who has been with I Live Alone since 2016, leaves the last Travel with The Rainbow members. Lee Si-eon has been attracting a lot of attention by conveying the news of getting off through SNS. He said, "I thought I wanted to show a more advanced appearance in my field." He started a farewell Travel prepared by himself. Especially, it adds meaning to the fact that The Rainbow Chungmo was leaving for Jeju Island for the first time four years ago.

Lee Si-eon, who arrived at the airport to get to Jeju Island, welcomes Hwasa and Henry first and expresses his delight. However, when members who have lost contact with members who are disconnected due to shooting, they say, "Is not the children coming?" However, I am curious to hear that the members will regain their smiles within the surprise event prepared by the members.

In the meantime, this farewell Travel is decorated with Rob Reiner of members as it was four years ago when Jeju Island was a woman. Lee Si-eon and members realize Rob Reiner one by one and make them more excited about the broadcast that they plan to show their own warm and pleasant farewell.

It airs every Friday at 11:10 p.m.

'I Live Alone'