'I Live Alone' Lee Si-eon, who ended up tearing up after five years of separation, said: "If time stopped"

Actor Lee Si-eon has made all The Rainbow members cry with hot tearsLee Si-eon bursts into tears ahead of her farewell at MBCs I Live Alone (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Kim Ji-woo) which will air on December 25.The Rainbow members take a look back on the first day of the farewell trip, enjoying kimchi stew, japchae and pork belly dinner.Lee Si-eon, who talks to each other about Oh Soon-do, says, I actually want time to stop.Lee Si-eon, who saw the members laughing and talking, realizes that the end is coming and bursts into tears that have been endured.In the tears that flow uncontrollably, the members warmly touch him and reveal a sticky friendship.Lee Si-eons tears will also continue in the reading of the letter.Lee Si-eon tries to make a bright atmosphere by listening to the heartfelt letters of The Rainbow members.But when Park Na-rae confesses that My brother is not a rotten man, but a gold club of my life, the Rainbow motive makes me feel sad again.

Actor Lee Si-eon has made all The Rainbow members cry with hot tears

Lee Si-eon bursts into tears ahead of her farewell at mbc's I Live Alone (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Hwang Ji-young and Kim Ji-woo) which will air on December 25.

The Rainbow members take a look back on the first day of the farewell trip, enjoying kimchi stew, japchae and pork belly dinner. Lee Si-eon, who talks to each other about Oh Soon-do, says, "I actually want time to stop."

Lee Si-eon, who saw the members laughing and talking, realizes that the end is coming and bursts into tears that have been endured. In the tears that flow uncontrollably, the members warmly touch him and reveal a sticky friendship.

Lee Si-eon's tears will also continue in the reading of the letter. Lee Si-eon tries to make a bright atmosphere by listening to the heartfelt letters of The Rainbow members. But when Park Na-rae confesses that "My brother is not a rotten man, but a gold club of my life," The Rainbow motive makes me feel sad again.