Sim Jin-hwa, Kim Mi-Ryeo and Friendly Selfie "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worry, Sadness and Joy Share" [SNScut]

Sim Jin-hwa, Kim Mi-Ryeo and Friendly Selfie Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worry, Sadness and Joy Share [SNScut]Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa has released a video of her with fellow gagwoman Kim Mi-Ryeo.Sim Jin-hwa wrote on December 15th, # podcast # Marriage # Sim Jin-hwa # Kim Mi-Ryeo Today Kim Gura Brother Wait!Its my four-year healing session and a place where I really communicate with you. Come to play.Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worry, Sadness, Joy I Share.In the public footage, Sim Jin-hwa is making various facial expressions with Kim Mi-Ryeo, especially with good energy in the bright and pleasant appearance of the two.Lee Ye-ji on the news

Sim Jin-hwa, Kim Mi-Ryeo and Friendly Selfie "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worry, Sadness and Joy Share" [SNScut]

Gagwoman Sim Jin-hwa has released a video of her with fellow gagwoman Kim Mi-Ryeo.

Sim Jin-hwa wrote on December 15th, "# podcast # Marriage # Sim Jin-hwa # Kim Mi-Ryeo Today Kim Gura Brother Wait! It's my four-year healing session and a place where I really communicate with you. Come to play. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worry, Sadness, Joy I Share".

In the public footage, Sim Jin-hwa is making various facial expressions with Kim Mi-Ryeo, especially with good energy in the bright and pleasant appearance of the two.

Lee Ye-ji on the news