Park Na-rae, transformed into "young narae" "My body is you, but my face is almost gone."

Park Na-rae, transformed into young narae My body is you, but my face is almost gone.Gag woman Park Na-rae has transformed into a young na-rae.Park Na-rae posted a picture on his 11th day with his article My body is almost the same, but my face is almost gone... I am sorry.In the photo, Park Na-rae, who transformed into her childhood, is shown in the picture. Park Na-raes cute figure, which reproduces cute red beanies, boots and suspenders fashion, is outstanding.Park Na-rae seems to have transformed himself into this concept for the JTBC entertainment program Gamseong Camping, which is broadcasted on the same day.On the other hand, JTBC Gamseong Camping, which is broadcasted on the same day, will be featured by Hunan actor Kwak Si-yang as a new Camping friend.

Park Na-rae, transformed into "young narae" "My body is you, but my face is almost gone."

Gag woman Park Na-rae has transformed into a 'young na-rae'.

Park Na-rae posted a picture on his 11th day with his article "My body is almost the same, but my face is almost gone... I am sorry. In the photo, Park Na-rae, who transformed into her childhood, is shown in the picture. Park Na-rae's cute figure, which reproduces cute red beanies, boots and suspenders fashion, is outstanding. Park Na-rae seems to have transformed himself into this concept for the jtbc entertainment program 'Gamseong Camping', which is broadcasted on the same day.

On the other hand, jtbc 'Gamseong Camping', which is broadcasted on the same day, will be featured by Hunan actor Kwak Si-yang as a new 'Camping friend'.