Coming back (G) I-DLE Visual Film...Mystery +Fascination atmosphere

Girl Group (G)I-DLE has released visual film and started full-scale comeback promotion.Cube Entertainment, a subsidiary company, unveiled Visual Film, which will announce its comeback through the official SNS channel of (G)I-DLE at 0:00 on the 28th.In the video (G)I-DLE, each of them has a mysterious and fascination atmosphere with flowers, butterflies, red cloths, light, biju, and flowing water.Another brilliant visual is outstanding from the appearance that has been shown so far.This visual film adds close-up cuts that emphasize eyes to contrast images such as cold frozen winter branches, transparent beads, scattered red cloths and burning flowers, and dreamy sound to the end, creating a tight tension to the end, giving a strong sense of immersion to the viewers and raising expectations for a comeback.(G) I-DLE has become an unrivaled global artist, presenting unique music and concepts for every comeback.Attention is focusing on what new look (G)I-DLE, which predicted a comeback in about five months after the single Dumdeddi (DUMDi) released in August, will surprise everyone.(G) I-DLE is preoccupied with its final preparations ahead of its comeback in mid-January next year.

Girl group (G)I-DLE has released visual Film and started full-scale comeback promotion.

Cube Entertainment, a subsidiary company, unveiled Visual Film, which will announce its comeback through the official SNS channel of (G)I-DLE at 0:00 on the 28th.

In the video (G)I-DLE, each of them has a mysterious and Fascination atmosphere with flowers, butterflies, red cloths, light, biju, and flowing water. Another brilliant visual is outstanding from the appearance that has been shown so far.

This visual Film adds close-up cuts that emphasize eyes to contrast images such as cold frozen winter branches, transparent beads, scattered red cloths and burning flowers, and dreamy sound to the end, creating a tight tension to the end, giving a strong sense of immersion to the viewers and raising expectations for a comeback.

(G) I-DLE has become an unrivaled global artist, presenting unique music and concepts for every comeback. Attention is focusing on what new look (G)I-DLE, which predicted a comeback in about five months after the single "Dumdeddi" (DUMDi) released in August, will surprise everyone.

(G) I-DLE is preoccupied with its final preparations ahead of its comeback in mid-January next year.