'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua "Husband Do-bin Baek, I Have Misunderstood as Gay"

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua Husband Do-bin Baek, I Have Misunderstood as GayActors Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua, have once Misunderstood Husband Do-bin Baek as gay, he said.Actors Watashi and Teiji de Kaerimasua will appear as special MCs on SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny (hereinafter You Are My Destiny), which will be broadcast on December 14th.In a recent studio recording, Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua surprised everyone by revealing that he had Misunderstood him as a gay man during his love affair with Husband Do-bin Baek.Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua, said, I watched movies all night in the movie theater.I put my arm on the armrest and expected to hold my hand, but I did not hold my hand until the end of the movie. The two people now have a lot of skin and expression so that their daughter Seowoo says, Do you still love them?Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua, caught the eye by saying that he did not tolerate his father-in-law Baek Yoon-sik and fought a couple.Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua, said, If youre angry or have something to say, you have to say it right away. Not in the beginning of honeymoon.Now, even if your father is here, you will fight with this.

'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua "Husband Do-bin Baek, I Have Misunderstood as Gay"

Actors Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua, have once Misunderstood Husband Do-bin Baek as gay, he said.

Actors Watashi and Teiji de Kaerimasua will appear as special MCs on SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny' (hereinafter 'You Are My Destiny'), which will be broadcast on December 14th.

In a recent studio recording, Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua surprised everyone by revealing that he had Misunderstood him as a gay man during his love affair with Husband Do-bin Baek. Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua, said, "I watched movies all night in the movie theater. I put my arm on the armrest and expected to hold my hand, but I did not hold my hand until the end of the movie. " The two people now have a lot of skin and expression so that their daughter Seowoo says, "Do you still love them?"

Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua, caught the eye by saying that he did not tolerate his father-in-law Baek Yoon-sik and fought a couple. Watashi, Teiji de Kaerimasua, said, “If you’re angry or have something to say, you have to say it right away. Not in the beginning of honeymoon. Now, even if your father is here, you will fight with this. "