Kim Ji-hoon, Brian Wilson and a friendly shot "Gypcock Play"

Kim Ji-hoon, Brian Wilson and a friendly shot Gypcock PlayActor Kim Ji-hoon has released I Live Alone authentication shots.Kim Ji-hoon posted a picture on the SNS on the 13th with an article entitled I had a glass of wine while playing with Brian Wilson.The released photo shows Kim Ji-hoon posing affectionately with the mascot Brian Wilson doll of MBC entertainment I Live Alone.Kim Ji-hoon appeared on I Live Alone on the 11th to reveal his daily life in the house. Kim Ji-hoon attracted attention by checking stocks or enjoying home training.PhotoKim Ji-hoon SNS

Kim Ji-hoon, Brian Wilson and a friendly shot "Gypcock Play"

Actor Kim Ji-hoon has released 'I Live Alone' authentication shots.

Kim Ji-hoon posted a picture on the SNS on the 13th with an article entitled "I had a glass of wine while playing with Brian Wilson."

The released photo shows Kim Ji-hoon posing affectionately with the mascot Brian Wilson doll of MBC entertainment I Live Alone.

Kim Ji-hoon appeared on "I Live Alone" on the 11th to reveal his daily life in the house. Kim Ji-hoon attracted attention by checking stocks or enjoying home training.

PhotoKim Ji-hoon SNS