Kang Han-Na, don't forget to wear a Mask.

Kang Han-Na, dont forget to wear a Mask.Actor Kang Han-Na called for a Mask.On December 7, KBS Cool FM Raise the volume of strong me Instagram   posted a picture with the article Do not forget to wear a Mask for a small volume family, please have a warm and healthy winter # Mask_Filled _ Kong and _ Handi # Highen Volume # kbs # Radio # Volume # Strong # Hanki # kanghana # kong ...In the photo, I pose with a bean doll wearing a Mask, and my strong little face, which seems to be covered by the Mask, attracted attention.On the other hand, KBS Cool FM Raise the volume of strong me is broadcast every week from 8 pm to 10 pm.

Kang Han-Na, don't forget to wear a Mask.

Actor Kang Han-Na called for a Mask.

On December 7, kbs Cool FM 'Raise the volume of strong me' Instagram posted a picture with the article "Do not forget to wear a Mask for a small volume family, please have a warm and healthy winter # Mask_Filled _ Kong and _ Handi # Highen Volume # kbs # Radio # Volume # Strong # Hanki # kanghana # kong" ...

In the photo, I pose with a bean doll wearing a Mask, and my strong little face, which seems to be covered by the Mask, attracted attention.

On the other hand, kbs Cool FM 'Raise the volume of strong me' is broadcast every week from 8 pm to 10 pm.