Han Bo-reum, 'Bad girl in Samgwang Villa'? 'Eye-catching' in pure Reversal story charm

Han Bo-reum, Bad girl in Samgwang Villa? Eye-catching in pure Reversal story charmActor Han Bo-reum told me about the recent filming.Han Bo-reum posted two photos on his instagram on the 4th with a short article Im shooting.Han Bo-reum in the public photo is wearing a man-to-man with a cute character and boasts a pure visual.Han Bo-reum, who emits a long straight hair and a long eye, is currently appearing on KBS2 Drama Oh!Samgwang Villa! The Bad girl in the inside shows a charm that is a reverse story and attracts Eye-catching.On the other hand, Han Bo-reum is currently KBS2 Drama Oh!Samgwang Villa! But I have perfect ability and power, but I do not know myself, I take the role of Bad girl Jangseoa han bo-reum SNS

Han Bo-reum, 'Bad girl in Samgwang Villa'? 'Eye-catching' in pure Reversal story charm

Actor Han Bo-reum told me about the recent filming.

Han Bo-reum posted two photos on his instagram on the 4th with a short article "I'm shooting".

Han Bo-reum in the public photo is wearing a man-to-man with a cute character and boasts a pure visual. Han Bo-reum, who emits a long straight hair and a long eye, is currently appearing on KBS2 Drama Oh! Samgwang Villa! 'The Bad girl in the inside shows a charm that is a reverse story and attracts Eye-catching.

On the other hand, Han Bo-reum is currently KBS2 Drama 'Oh! Samgwang Villa! "But I have perfect ability and power, but I do not know myself, I take the role of Bad girl" Jangseoa "

Han Bo-reum SNS