'Kairos' Ahn Bo-hyun "New Acting Shows Opportunity" Ends testimony

Kairos Ahn Bo-hyun New Acting Shows Opportunity Ends testimonyAhn Bo-hyun said on the 22nd, ahead of the final episode of MBCs monthly drama Kairos, FN Entertainment said, It was six months without knowing how it passed.Actors and staff are all grateful that they can finish healthy without being hurt. I think Kairos was an opportunity to show me a new look, a new act.I am very grateful to the audience for their part, and I am grateful to the audience for their part in the event, and I am grateful to them for their part in the event.I would like to thank you for your unforgettable love and interest in 2020, and I will try to show Actor Ahn Bo-hyun, who is growing up without losing his initials, so that he can be the year 2021 to repay that love, he added.Ahn Bo-hyun, who plays Seo Do-gyun in Kairos, depicted the two-sided image of the character, which varies according to the opponents such as Kim Seo-jin (Shin Sung-rok), Kang Hyun-chae (Nam Kyu-ri), and Lee Taek-gyu (Jo Dong-in).According to the situation, Seo Do-gyun, who goes to and from good and evil, was expressed in detail with his eyes and movements.The final meeting of the Kairos will be broadcast at 9:20 pm on the day.

'Kairos' Ahn Bo-hyun "New Acting Shows Opportunity" Ends testimony

Ahn Bo-hyun said on the 22nd, ahead of the final episode of MBC's monthly drama 'Kairos', FN Entertainment said, "It was six months without knowing how it passed. Actors and staff are all grateful that they can finish healthy without being hurt. "

“I think ‘Kairos’ was an opportunity to show me a new look, a new act. I am very grateful to the audience for their part, and I am grateful to the audience for their part in the event, and I am grateful to them for their part in the event.

“I would like to thank you for your unforgettable love and interest in 2020, and I will try to show Actor Ahn Bo-hyun, who is growing up without losing his initials, so that he can be the year 2021 to repay that love,” he added.

Ahn Bo-hyun, who plays Seo Do-gyun in 'Kairos', depicted the two-sided image of the Character, which varies according to the opponents such as Kim Seo-jin (Shin Sung-rok), Kang Hyun-chae (Nam Kyu-ri), and Lee Taek-gyu (Jo Dong-in). According to the situation, Seo Do-gyun, who goes to and from good and evil, was expressed in detail with his eyes and movements.

The final meeting of the 'Kairos' will be broadcast at 9:20 pm on the day.