'Ottogi III' Yonji Ham, Musical Actor's Passionate Recent Engrossment

The daughter of Ham Young-joon Ottogi and musical Actor Yonji Ham has revealed the latest in the recording studio.Yonji Ham posted a picture on his personal Instagram account on November 15.In the open photo, Yonji Ham is recording in front of the microphone. I feel a passion for work in the Yonji Ham smile brightly toward the camera.When I concentrate on my main business, the most beautiful Yonji Ham is admiring.On the other hand, Yonji Ham is operating YouTube channel Ham Yeonji and is communicating with fans.Lee Hae-jeong

The daughter of Ham Young-joon Ottogi and musical Actor Yonji Ham has revealed the latest in the recording studio.

Yonji Ham posted a picture on his personal Instagram account on November 15.

In the open photo, Yonji Ham is recording in front of the microphone. I feel a passion for work in the Yonji Ham smile brightly toward the camera.

When I concentrate on my main business, the most beautiful Yonji Ham is admiring.

On the other hand, Yonji Ham is operating YouTube channel 'Ham Yeonji' and is communicating with fans.

Lee Hae-jeong